Reviews for Lifemates
lovely start
belladu57 chapter 10 . 2/14/2015
Very good
lizziecats chapter 10 . 2/12/2015
I love this story, I'm looking forward to the next update lol

I love Leafljing she's such an interesting character. She's selfless, strong willed, determined, stubborn, funny, not afraid to speak her mind, kind hearted, some what reckless, but always thinking about the well being of those around her. She doesn't want to appear weak in the eyes of the fellowship so she's always trying to improve herself so as not to be a burden to them or her three brothers. She knows her limits but when push comes to shove she's capable of surprising everyone even herself. Honestly she's everything I admire and wish I could prosper to be like as a person.

I'm curious as to how Leafljing will tolerate the mines of moria. I know that elves don't like to be underground but Leafljing is an avari elf known for being strong warriors so I'm looking forward to seeing her partake in the battles that are to come as they enter moria. I can only imagine how Haldir, Rumil, and Orophin would react should she arrive in loreian with the remaining fellowship after getting out of the mines all battered and injured. If she should get hurt at least that would help the fellowship be able to get into loreain without to much argument cause I'm sure Haldir would be more worried about his sister's well being then the threat that ring may pose.

I really like the relationship developing between Leafljing and Legolas. I like that the relationship between them hasn't been rushed or forced that it's just slowly beginning to take shape and develop into a stronger possibly romantic form. I think that Leafljing and Legolas would make a cute couple should they fall in love with one another. I look forward to seeing more moments shared between them. I also like how close she and Aragorn are you can tell that they trust each other immensely. They've seen the best and worst of each other as they travelled together as rangers before this quest and I feel that they see each other as family not that she doesn't already have enough older brothers lol I look forward to seeing Leafljing's relationships with all of the members of the fellowship grow deeper and stronger as this quest continues.

I was also hoping that possibly you could save Haldir from being killed in the battle of helm's deep. I know that he was killed off in the movie, however in the book it was never stated whether he lived or died so I was hoping that you could spare him from suffering such a fate. Knowing Leafljing I can see her running to save him maybe even getting injured in the process of preventing him from being hit with a fatal blow. Leafljing has already lost one family leaving her as the last of her birth parents kin, so I can't see her wanting to lose the family that she has gained since then lol

Anyway like I said in the beginning I love this story and I really am looking forward to the next update lol I want you to know that I appreciate all the hard work, time and dedication you have put into creating and developing this story. I know how hard it is to write something like this and I know that it takes time and patience to create each new chapter. I just want you to know that I really appreciate all that you've done to make this story as incredible and enjoyable as it has been for me so far lol
THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON, THIS STORY IS SIMPLY TO AMAZING TO BE LEFT UNFINISHED, I SIMPLY MUST KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT AND SO ON UNTIL THE VERY LAST CHAPTER!
I WOULD TRULY BE UPSET IF THIS STORY WAS LEFT UNFINISHED WHEN I AM SO COMPLETELY ADDICTED TO IT AND REALLY WISH TO READ MORE LOL

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE CAUSE I WOULD BE SO DISAPPOINTED IF THIS STORY WERE NOT TO CONTINUE TILL THE END! :(
Aranel Silvertongue chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
That was so sweet. I absolutely love the idea that she was a friend of Kili's though it did make me sad to think about Kili's death and how Leafling must have felt when she heard of it. The eventuality of Kili, Fili, and Thorin's deaths are the only things that are making me less excited to go and see the Battle of the Five Armies when it comes out this December. I have a feeling that I am going to end up crying when those scenes come up. Anyway, great job with the story so far. I look forward to reading the rest of it but regretfully must stop for now as it is quite late and I have to be up early. Good luck with your future chapters and/or stories!
Aranel
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
Quicksilver Spy chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Please keep writing. Your story is so good. I love they way you developed your characters. Again Please Keep Writing This Story. It is too good to give up on
niallsmyboo99 chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
Love the story keep up the good work :)

Niallsmyboo99
DD chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
I love your story, never see anything like this! Please continue you fantastic work, update asap!
Emperor DeLacus chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
This was a really great chapter! :D
Looking forward to more. :D
booklover1798 chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
Aww! I loved it! Update soon!
Venipa chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
Um question. Is this book based? But i like it i like leafling n Legolas awkward conversations lol *sighs* young love lol update more plz
booklover1798 chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
Great chapter! Update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
I really can’t wait for the next chap. Please up-date soon!
booklover1798 chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
Great chapter! Update soon!