Reviews for The Orange Ribbon
omfgggggg this is one of the best zona fanfiction I have ever read in my entire life! the story is just amazing and the heated kiss and ribbons. I am extremely happy in the middle of night right now. Love your story! green and orange do go together.
Yokoyoko chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Love love love your one shot! Make more please ;)
And do continue your other stories :D

Cheers!
StarKiss666 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
That was sooooooo freaking cute! lol Update soon, please! )
HatakeHinata chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
This is so cute! I love this!
fmdevil chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Hey sis... Glad to see you back, been kind of lonely around the ZoNa community lately (quite a few of us not very inspired as of late)

All in all it was another great One-Shot. I rather liked the fluffy feel to it (but you already knew that).

Not much else to say except: keep up the great work ;}
Raikiri80 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Dont worry! Do what you feel is right :)

I enjoyed this new one-shot, I thought it was sweet and different to the usual ZoNa stories. I like it when we get to think about the soft side of the relationship as well :)

Since there hasnt been too much ZoNa activity lately, Ive been looking at lots of fanarts so my love for the couple can be satisfied.
Decondar chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
That was really nice really sweet, the best was for a one shot you had set an amazing place and described it well. I loved they way you had brought these together through the way you saw them in the anime it has showed that you paid attention but have also given me something to look out for from now on during the show. But the best part for me was the way you had linked the colours of both characters to the thing that is known to Nami best and that part got me good and I have to say it was just great and truly a masterpiece after that.
Ayanami chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Yeah i always think that Nami Orange hair match perfectly with Zoro Green hair, like a tangerine with it's love your fic!
Xx3-Dark-Angel-3xX chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
That was tooo amazing! Good job!
zoro-baby 4ever chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
i really love it. keep writing.
Frei Gerit chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Awesome update!
The story was very very sweet and fluffy!

Nice touch on the narration, on how you explained the things that happened during halloween and fireworks.

Thanks for giving is wonderful zona stories!
You can do more of these one shots whenever you stumble upon a writer's block on your longer stories. )

May the force be with you!