Reviews for Jealousy
This is so sad, but it is beautiful in its own special way
ValentineSin13 chapter 1 . 4/6
I loved this, so much emotion.

They all need hugs
Laharl The Overlord chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Wow. o.o That was like...really...spectacular. ._. I believe Reploids have feelings and I'm glad to have read a fanfic write this. I'm extremely happy that you would actually take the time to do this and consider the Reploids' emotions. _
Wingnut17 chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
E. I love this fic. o_o Seriously; it's very cool, ona the best RMZ fics I've read to be utterly truthful. Dark, sad, descriptive... I really like it.
Kerena Darklight chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
I loved it! This was a great fic and yet it was a sad one and it kinda makes me think of what it would be like to not feel pain, sorrow, or any emotion at all! Anyway your a great author! Keep up the great work! _ I'm gonna go read this again!
Milaya Milen Zeal chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
? Uh... Ciel's a human, not a Reploid. Alouette said so once during MMZ.

She said, and I quote: "This doll is a present from Ciel. She made it for me. To tell you

the truth, Ciel is the only human in this base! Are you surprised?"
Demon1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
Ohhhh MAN! This-This is so fricken SAD!

I admit, I read this before, but that was in my pre-Megaman Zero days. Now that I've played the game and understand the plotline and people involved, this breaks my heart. I'm always looking for stuff on Halperia... I can't FIND any!

(sniffle) Gaahh... I gotta go read that again...

Demon
Bibly chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
This made me cry when I read it. ;_; Man, you are such a good author! And such a wonderful artist, too! X_x You rock!
Aesa Bast chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
This fanfic is really sweet! They're all crying and hugging and it just seems so cute! Does this mean that Omega X might stop his "destroy all reploidkind" thing?