Reviews for Mighty Thin Ice
darklover chapter 36 . 7/4/2020
Finally got caught up with this fic. I'm looking forward to the train training and basketball game.
durinsdaughter2469btw chapter 26 . 11/14/2019
It's good to hear from you guys. You all are just as talented writers as us women. BTW this story is amazing. I like it from a guys perspective.
AmberLady42 chapter 36 . 11/6/2019
Thank you so much for finding the time to update this! I must admit that I've been wondering for quite some time if things were still going to be tense between Rogue and Gambit or if they'd handle things like adults :) It's nice to see that Rogue is NOT griping about Remy's thieving, even if it's still on her mind. That bit of bonding between Gambit and Wolverine over Cyclops being too uptight was nice to see too... although it was interesting to see that Cyclops trusted Gambit with dropping the deposit off at the bank.

I'm looking forward to reading about the next Danger Room session (which is weird, I'm not usually about the fights, but I want to see how everyone does with their new uniforms), and hopefully finding out what was up with Rogue's nightmares. I thought I'd figured out who the mysterious figure was, but I was wrong. Now I wonder if Jean truly made it go away.

Thanks again!
Sra. Greco chapter 36 . 10/24/2019
Man, it's been so long since you updated this story that I thought I'd abandoned it for good. Good that you came back.
tx peppa chapter 35 . 2/26/2018
That was a low blow from Logan. I know he cares for Rogue and Jublie but he doesn't have to be a dick. He's no angel himself. I'm also surprised that Scott questioned Remy about not being out so late. He's an adult not some kid with a curfew, but I'm glad he and Rogue made up.
AmberLady42 chapter 34 . 2/16/2018
This whole story's really hot! Keep writing!
tx peppa chapter 34 . 2/13/2018
I can't wait to see the battle in the danger room! They should put it on pay per view. Let the betting begin!
tx peppa chapter 33 . 2/13/2018
I don't believe that whoever is going after Rogue is gone.
tx peppa chapter 32 . 2/13/2018
Who or what could be haunting Rogue? Been racking my brain but can't figure it out. I see the beginning of Remy becoming a teacher.
Sra. Greco chapter 34 . 2/4/2018
Can't wait for Logan and Remy taking going to be fun
Sra. Greco chapter 33 . 1/13/2018
Is that the problem of the Rogue rose the same? I have my doubts.
Guest chapter 33 . 1/7/2018
Amo suas atualizações!
Nem sempre consigo deixar um comentário, mas amo
Sra. Greco chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
I'm imagining Remy walking with crutches, it sure is a strange scene.
Sra. Greco chapter 17 . 7/25/2017
This chapter was light in the beginning, but in the end it was hot! The scene of the first time of them was quite believable, showed the fears and the fears of the Rogue common of a virgin woman, the desire of Gambit, and the connection effective and carnal that the two share with one another. I like the way you portrays the relationship of the two; Remy and Rogue are building a relationship slowly and with all the time in the world to get to know each other. You're not following any arc, right? I say this because I know a little of the history of the couple Romy, although not as much as I would like, and I see that you distanced a lot from the comics.
darklover chapter 32 . 6/12/2017
So I had a sudden craving for Romy and I stumbled upon your wonderful fic. It's definitely been a while since I've read Romy or done much reading in general. Like you, life and writing projects have me too preoccupied.

Anyway, I'm glad to have had some time to read your fic. I absolutely love the realism in your fic. I always think that's one of the best things that a writer can do in a fictional work regardless of the universe. Thank you so much for that!

While it may seem like most writers are females, there are many male writers out there. It just depends on the fandom. I'm glad you're one that likes to write about romance. You know, I dislike how the stereotype persists that men don't seem to care for romance type of fics. Many men may like to act like they don't like them, but deep down they do. It's a natural thing.

Hope you get around to updating this story!