Reviews for Belonging
mrsMxyzptlk chapter 1 . 1/30
I really like this. I feel like Snape is technically out of character because I don't think he would actually say that stuff to Hermione, but it does seem like something he would think. In the books, Snape leaves the impression that he's trying to forget his poor, Muggle upbringing and present himself as (and be) an educated, powerful wizard. I like the way you've shown him as a half-muggle-raised outsider.

I also like this as a bit of character development for Hermione, going from desperately trying to fit in to really embracing the benefits of mixing her muggle culturewith wizarding culture.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Ha, I love this! (too bad nobody gave him such good advice when he was that age...).

Nicely done.
Kitty Perry chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Loved this story :)
emikae chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
That's cute! Especially since the wizarding world is so far behind on the times, those fashions could still maybe be in vouge.
Ms Western Ink chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Beautiful! I loved it. Hermione is so endearing and vulnerable in this and Snape felt like a shining mentor for a moment. It was lovely. Thank you.
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Bravo! I adored this little piece of brilliance. Thanks for the read. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Lovely!
It doesn't say specifically in the books but I have always imagined that Snape was a teacher who cares about his pupils and I think this shows in your wonderful story, thank you!
Inspired Ideas chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I adore this. Sarcastic, surly Snape but determined to knock sense into her. Wonderful job.
hisnhers chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
A very generous deed. oh, my... Enjoyable. Thank you !
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
That was nice of Severus.