Reviews for True Colours
*Snicker* Oh dear, looks like all those years of DADA lessons did not pay off for the weasel!...*More Snickering*
*Shaking my head* Tsk, Tsk, where are your manners weasel?!, one would think that being an pureblood, you should know better...
Saissa chapter 16 . 7/4
Interesting story. Interesting POV as well - seeing the Dark side's daily interactions...

Thanks for including Canada, I'm from there and it's really pretty
Sora Loves Rain chapter 16 . 3/29
I love Dark!Hermione stories:)
qianyan chapter 16 . 3/29
i honestly didn't expect that plan. it was brilliant! AHHHHHH
Awesome. "Sexl
I now hate Dumbledore the sexist fool
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 16 . 1/31
Huh...Interesting plot, if not a little simplistic. I have not read another dark Hermione story like this, so it was nice to read something unique. However, I feel like the story was missing something or needed another chapter. I still enjoyed reading it- don't get me wrong- I just feel like there needed to be a few more interactions between the characters (such as Bella or Severus or Ron/Harry)
Lifes Rich Pageant chapter 16 . 8/14/2015
loved this story! thanks for writing it!
ilovehplotr chapter 10 . 7/10/2015
ooh snape's got them now
ilovehplotr chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
is she related to voldemort? is she a pureblood in disguise? did she know about the darn plan?
ilovehplotr chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
wow. for some reason i think she's related to voldemort i guess i'll just have to wait and find out
Adj36 chapter 16 . 6/24/2015
wow. dat was really awesome. itz gr8 to read somethng beyond da romance btwn two sided ppl. dark mione isnt dat too bad. btw keep up ur work.. :)
emi21 chapter 11 . 6/18/2015
I know this story is already completed, but I just wanted to say that I think that the part you put in about Dumbledore waiting until the last possible moment to award Gryffindor the House Cup in 1st year was really good. I did't really think about it before, but it was a surprisingly cruel act by someone who was supposed to be supportive of all of the students who attend his school, not just some of them. You're a very talented writer and I love reading all of your stories. Keep up the good work! :)