Reviews for True Colours
Adj36 chapter 16 . 6/24
wow. dat was really awesome. itz gr8 to read somethng beyond da romance btwn two sided ppl. dark mione isnt dat too bad. btw keep up ur work.. :)
emi21 chapter 11 . 6/18
I know this story is already completed, but I just wanted to say that I think that the part you put in about Dumbledore waiting until the last possible moment to award Gryffindor the House Cup in 1st year was really good. I did't really think about it before, but it was a surprisingly cruel act by someone who was supposed to be supportive of all of the students who attend his school, not just some of them. You're a very talented writer and I love reading all of your stories. Keep up the good work! :)
Pure-Blood Girl chapter 16 . 6/3
I loved it! It was just great! Never stop writing!
Pure-Blood Girl chapter 6 . 6/3
I love you! Great story! And Bellatrix! LOVE IT!
DivineDebris chapter 16 . 5/5
This was very engaging. I was just so sad about Hermione genuinely hating some of my favorite characters. Sigh. Good fic.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 16 . 4/25
Great fic. This was something different for me but I really enjoyed it.
I like Hermione showing her true self to the whole order.
Thx for sharing.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 4 . 4/25
I haven't actually read any Dark Hermione so this is all new to me and I gave to say I'm enjoying it so far.
I like the back story and the elaborate plan to create muggle born Hermione. Very interesting.
Opal chapter 16 . 4/8
Excellent story
lily786 chapter 16 . 3/20
awesome story it is just simply amazing
you are ultimately best dark hermione writer, thank you for your storys :)
DeyniraMalfoy chapter 16 . 12/4/2014
I really like this Dark!Hermione fic without it being too dark or angsty.
Would love to read a sequel or epilogue to it.
xx
DeyniraMalfoy chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
OMG, Dark Hermione! Didn't expect this but I love how you've laid out her backstory.
g
DeyniraMalfoy chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Really good start.
I love how you've detailed everything nicely. :)
holidaysforever chapter 16 . 11/14/2014
Loved it! :))) Keep up the good work
Rebbeca Colins chapter 16 . 10/10/2014
I just wish it was a little bit longer