Reviews for True Colours
EbonyMoon13 chapter 13 . 5/16
I love the "Sirius said Seriously." Definetely brightened my day.
madval29 chapter 2 . 4/23
So does she know anything did she go quietly into the night as they say. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 1 . 4/23
Ok but they should all know the patronus charm Harry from third year and the rest of them from the DA. Great chapter!
Jiya04 chapter 16 . 4/10
Amazing plot. One of your greatest Dark Hermione stories so far. Totally loved it. I hope you write more Dark Hermione stories.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 16 . 3/14
love love love this story!
Just wanted to let you know that even 4 years later, people still read your story. I'm not a fan of Hermione being dark but from reading this I think I does actually work. I loved the bit where you showed Dumbledore in a new light because he humiliated Slytherins.
Overall this was a great fic and I loved it.
Book Princess-313 chapter 10 . 11/19/2016
I like this story a lot so far!
My favourite ship is Dramione and I love all of your fanfictions, especially this one and your The Dark Lady series. I also love Children of the Dark.
annnemaaageth chapter 16 . 11/16/2016
At first, I dont want to read this because truthfully I dont like hermione to be on the dark side, but then I read COTD series and got me hooked. BUT I LOVE THE DARK SERIES WHEN IT FEATURES BOTH DARK HARRY AND HERMIONE So much love for this x
Dracoc814 chapter 16 . 11/1/2016
AWESOME STORY AND VIEW! Never been a fan of the dark Hermione stories but this is one of the best ones and I look forward to more! You are an awesome writer!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/29/2016
*Rolling my eyes* Typical of potty, always bringing up his parents, give it a rest already...
Guest chapter 16 . 7/26/2016
*Snicker* Oh dear, looks like all those years of DADA lessons did not pay off for the weasel!...*More Snickering*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
*Shaking my head* Tsk, Tsk, where are your manners weasel?!, one would think that being an pureblood, you should know better...
Saissa chapter 16 . 7/4/2016
Interesting story. Interesting POV as well - seeing the Dark side's daily interactions...

Thanks.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/2/2016
Thanks for including Canada, I'm from there and it's really pretty
Sora Loves Rain chapter 16 . 3/29/2016
I love Dark!Hermione stories:)