Reviews for All in One Day
Dobbey chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Nice story, it was short but I really enjoyed reading it.
obsidian-fox chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
This story's all fat! Where's the meat?

A sandwich just isn't a sandwich without the Miracle Whip (tm), and a story just isn't a story without a plot. This little thing is sweet like a condiment but lacking in substance.

It definitely isn't one of your better pieces, although I must say your better pieces are excellent.
Amianta chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Hermione doesn't like McDonalds? More power to her, as I don't like it either. Great fic.
Leah6 chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
that was cute. i can picture harry and hermione sitting in a mcdonald's together. cute!
galtxtr chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Good vignette. I had hoped there were more dialogues, though. Dialogues are always more interesting to read than declarative paragraphs.
spidy chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
dude, that wuz seriously some good stuff-you're a great writer, so keep writin'
Puntang Jones chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Harry should have gone with her
Seiryuu chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Hey you-

I didn't see this on LJ ( I feel bad. But it was a good ficlet! I know those one days that pass us helps people live. That makes no sense, does it?

But good job~

happy2 chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
Great fic, Fuyumi! It's another masterpiece to add to your others. Keep up on the H/Hr
Stoneheart1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
You haven't lost your gift. You still know how to touch your readers. I wanted this to go on and on, and it wouldn't matter if nothing at all "happened" in the dramatic sense. The fledgling love shared by Harry and Hermione here is so poetic that it strums the heartstrings without the slightest effort.

It may seem to some that this simple style of writing must be equally effortless, but if that were so, why can so few of us accomplish it? Those with "the gift" are the treasures of this site, and this story is a little jewel to add to your crown. It was worth every minute of a two-month wait to read this. And please don't wait for a substantial plot to hit you before gracing us with more of your work. Most of us can plot, but very few of us can craft a touching encounter like this (though we all wish we could). Keep writing and posting these heartwarming little slices of dessert, and we will be forever grateful.
Animagus-Steph chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
Hey hey hey! A new fiction! Yes! Whoo!

I liked it.

A lot.

So... There were a few fine points that I would like to mention... "they finally found a McDonald’s. Hermione glared at it, as if personally affronted by its existence." This totally made me laugh uncontrollably! Down with McDonaldization!

Okay...So... Poor Harry.. Doesn't he ever have any fun? Doesn't anything ever go right for him? Dannng. Poor boy.

Again, another great fic, and I really liked it!

usha88 chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
Wow! That was really good. I really liked how u explained things and how you told what everyting was about. I think you should have put mmore romance though. That's my opiioin, it was great!
Gryffindorgurl987 chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
AWWWW, how sweet. This is a short but sweet ficcie. Hermione is such a good friend! Great job on the story!

Heaven chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
That was one of the best stories I've read of just the two of them being friends. It was excellent!

Although I do feel sorry for them having to eat at a McDonalds...LOL ;)
E. C. R. Potter chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
Hmm, All in one day, eh? I get the title. Well written. Wonderfully done. It's kind of like a small break from all the big stuff happening around. A little PWP but I suppose that's the point, it's a breath reliever.

P.S. I'm sorry about what I wrote over on the HMS Pumpkin Pie.