Reviews for Attack on Prime
Your story is seriously getting boring getting nowhere. Don't continue it. It's good as it is. We don't want more chapters. Why? Because your too lazy and won't put much effort into this. And I'm serious no more chapters.
Anon chapter 16 . 7/1
Chapter's alright. Some of the dialogue felt more like exposition, but then again that's typical in any anime. Can't wait to see more.

As for me, I just graduated college. First rule, don't go out partying so often. Despite what college life may seem like, you need to study hard. You can still have a social life, but just keep you eyes on the books as well.

Two, keep good relations with you teachers, your classmates, and your advisor. These people may help you choose your major, assist with your classes (and registering for them), and they help make strong connections in the future.

Third, be careful when choosing classes and buying books cause buying books from your college is expensive (better to buy online, like Amazon or -they have cheaper prices), and you need sign for classes ASAP (since you need to take you required classes to graduate, and some of them might already be filled before you know it).
UltraGX66 chapter 16 . 6/28
Very good story so far, I like the butterfly wings that are flapping in the wind. Also, Berdholt needs a lot of help.

Can't wait to see chapter 17
Romantic Warrior 1999 chapter 16 . 6/27
It's coming along real great! I'm currently writing a Halo and Attack On Titan Crossover and will shortly be releasing the first ever Halo and One-Piece crossover, So I'd really appreciate it if you read it.
College Survival: Teddy Bear. Trust me.
As for nicknames...Jean could be Obnoxious One and Connie can be Bald One.
misteryman526 chapter 1 . 6/18
I like it, but I thought it was a bit weird that Optimus just went ahead and murdered the first living things he met on the new world, lol. I had to go back and reread that passage a couple of times because I thought I missed something, but no, the only reason Optimus killed the Titan was that it wasn't human. Maybe you should have had some clue, like chewed up corpses or something that would have given Optimus a legitimate reason to kill them.
you write beautifully and sorry I cant think of any suggestions
Blue.0.Vanilla chapter 16 . 6/16
I'm happy now. I'm so fucking happy. Thank you. You at least make me forget the horrible update of the translated shingeki no kiojin manga (no spoiler 'cuz it hurt)
Molly chapter 16 . 6/14
Things are getting incredibly tense, the true nature of the government is revealed, and now they are all fugitives.
I've never watched/read Attack on Titan cause I don't really want to see that stuff, but I have to say, you've put this together beautifully.
I enjoy this story and I mean really, who couldn't love Optimus? He is awesome.
Look forward to your next chapter.
Lalalaaady chapter 16 . 6/13
CONGRATULATIONS! As for my advice...

Try to sit within the first 3 rows, always make a note of something (the excuse of 'll just remember that so I wont take a note of it' isnt an excuse). Make the prof notice you by always reciting, always advance read (some profs are sadist and likes to see the panic in their students eyes) Hmm..Oh! Make friends (doubles as having connections) and have fun!

Have a nice day! And see you in the next chapter, sweetie!
LIked seeing Megatron interact with the humans cant wait for the chapter. And good luck trying to survive )
Lalalaaady chapter 9 . 6/12
Best fic of SNK xover EVER! Thank you for posting this fic! Have a good day! UGH ITS JUST DO GOOD. GAH.
Love the story chapter 1 . 6/10
Awsome! Well done, the series blended well perfectly. I might as well keep reading it thanks for posting this story love it!
DJ Meltdown of Ground Xero chapter 16 . 6/10
Very awesome chapter
Hexxus Bathroy chapter 16 . 6/7
OMG this was AMAZING. i just straight up binge read this whole thing. this is exactly what i have been craving to read. VERY well done and i can't wait till there is more.
Samuel Y.S Loe chapter 16 . 6/7