Reviews for Attack on Prime
IsLiterallyHanji chapter 12 . 15h
I love you so much for making this! AHHH *incoherent screeches*
thedeath chapter 12 . 7/21
whoa ... cool ... like ted 2 and jurassic world . take your time in updating and junk .. and i wonder if you are adding more transformers and who they are . . . - sings - let's all go to court ... - bew bew - hey you lawyer guys , you don't know me and johnny are watching you , while we're high " . lol
PEJP Bengtzone V2 chapter 12 . 7/17
Neat work!
BusterBlue12 chapter 12 . 7/16
Can you add cliffjumper and breakdown if you can. Cliff was only on the show for 2 episodes and most of the time he was a zombie, as for breakdown I think he deserves a second chance after what happened to him.
Colossal the Omega chapter 12 . 7/16
Like what you are doing with Transformers Prime/Shingeki no Kyojin crossover. Nice intro for Megatron from last chapter and showing his fighting skills with weapons. Keep it up(thumbs up).
Ibn chapter 12 . 7/16
Just read your story today. Mind is blown. So excited!
blackout4465 chapter 12 . 7/16
Interesting. As plot development goes, you certainly aren't afraid to throw a few twists in to keep readers on their toes. Don't misunderstand, this story is very good, and I believe there are a surprising lack of Transformers and Attack on Titan stories considering there was a panel dedicated to debating what universe would win in an all-out brawl at the last convention I was at. (Mostly an hour of explaining why the Transformers couldn't lose.)

But I personally believe that you are using a rather scares amount of material from the transformers universe. I can't speak for the greater population of readers, but it would be cool to see some stuff from other iterations of the franchise make an appearance. Such as the combiner's or even for comedic sake, throw in some of the Titans from the Transformers universe, like Metroplex, or Trpticon. Just a thought. Adding in actual city transformers is rather over the top, but it adds possibility. The story cant just end when they get back wall maria can it?
D-Generation XX chapter 12 . 7/15
It's about time that I offer some constructive criticism. I just want to say that there were some parts that were confusing here. Like for example the "But Megatron turned and Reiner met a gun to his face." I'm confused here, who gunned Reiner in the face Megatron or Optimus? Some of the descriptive writing here needs some work cause never has it mentioned that Megs here has a gun then all of a sudden he has out of nowhere.

I can see why it will take longer to write the next chaps for better quality writing. I agree because it gives you more time to check for errors and make revisions.
activemars828 chapter 12 . 7/14
I feel like I've missed a few chapters. Oh well time to reread everything!
Isobel chapter 12 . 7/14
Megsy has got to be on Optimus' side! He doesn't really have any other options and plus he CHANGED! I hope he's a good guy now
venom rules all chapter 12 . 7/14
Amazing
Transformers' BABY chapter 12 . 7/14
Yep still confused here but nice touch with the whole temporary alliance thing
Samuel Y.S Loe chapter 12 . 7/13
You're right, it's gory. But upload more chapter okay and by the way I've been waiting for days or maybe weeks for the chapters. And also can you keep focusing your work on the Attack on Prime more? (if you can).
ShadingWolf49 chapter 12 . 7/13
Short or not. This is my favorite history.
Samuel Y.S Loe chapter 12 . 7/13