Reviews for Regrets, Revival, Return
fan-de-carlisle-cullen chapter 14 . 2/12/2014
Stian and Fandral? OK.
theFGnat chapter 13 . 1/29/2014
Really makes you feel for Loki...being tortured for months, no wonder he's a "bag full of cats", he's desperate!
Great chapter!
fan-de-carlisle-cullen chapter 13 . 1/29/2014
Err ... what?
fan-de-carlisle-cullen chapter 12 . 1/22/2014
Ouh. Poor Stian. Why didn't he just tell Loki what he wanted to hear? He should have known Loki always gets what he wants.
NightwingNinja17 chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
Aww the ending made me want to cry! But I can't wait for the next chapter and please have Volstagg and Sif come back and bring Loki along with them!
theFGnat chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
Oh god, this is so heartbraking! Poor Loki... :'(
anastacianott chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
Maybe they had no other choice but Sif and Volstagg still left. No mercy for them from Loki!
theFGnat chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
Oooh badass Loki...I like :)
Fortune's Fool 1597 chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
Just caught up with this - it's a really interesting premise and you've got some good ideas for the possibility of what will happen to Loki after the events of Thor:TDW. I like the idea of Sif (grudgingly) helping Loki, and I'm interested to see where this goes. Keep it up!
fan-de-carlisle-cullen chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
Seems like luck deserted Loki. What can he do now? :(

And merry Christmas Eve! :)
joycelyn.o.ting chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
Haha, imagine the look on Odin's face when Loki appears. Then, imagine the look on Loki's face when Odin hugs him with so much love his chest hurts. My gosh, Loki is not going to believe Odin's affections! XD Brilliant chapter, can't wait for Loki to see Odin, please update ASAP! ;)
NightwingNinja17 chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
I am loving this story so far! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
theFGnat chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
Great story! :)
joycelyn.o.ting chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
Oh, so Stian was controlled. I wonder what was in that weapon used to stab Loki that it left behind such energy and power, and why someone would want it. Is Loki going to appear at the infirmary as himself? I don't think that's wise, but he doesn't seem to have enough energy for an illusion spell. Hm... Anyway, this chapter was brilliant, I love it. I'm always looking forward to your updates because your story is too good, so please update ASAP! ;)
fan-de-carlisle-cullen chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
Is this a Loki and Sif team-up? :)