Reviews for My Favorite Mistake
mbih0098 chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
Please Update!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
love the plot of your story! just hope it doesn't end with one of them dead! im a sucker for a happy ending, but please please update no matter what you have planned!
yourloved chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
Okay this is a really really amazing story and it would be loveevvevbely if it were updated! Please update :)
iloverob32 chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
Oh please write more. This is so good!
littealights chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
That strawberry scene?! Oh my god that was so good. I hope you write more!
pgoodrichboggs chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Leaving us with a man on Mary's bed without giving us another chapter is maddening. Love Mash! Update soon pleeeassse.
Jane chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
Very captivating! Hope you'll write a new chapter soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Please, oh please, you must keep writing after Reign's last episode with Frary I wanted to cry. It's writers like you who keep the Mash flame burning strong. Love the Mary and Bash interaction the quips and feelings are so real and true to character. Mary and Bash forever.
mbih0098 chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
I love it.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
I looooove this story! Please write more soon! It's so... Perfect
Jinnxe
Sunshine chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Im suffering from withdrawal, come with a new chapter soon please!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
I loved this chapter and I love your story it is so good and I am definatly Team Bash. Please please please right another chapter soon because I have very quickly become addicted to it
Guest chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
PLEASE WRITE MOR!
Alex chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
I really love Bash and Mary, your story is totally awesome ! Post a new chapter soon ! Can't wait !
practical magic 08 chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Loving this! But damn...you so left us hanging with this ending...lol. More soon PLEASE! :)