Reviews for The Spear that Guards the Priestess
Starlight AT chapter 19 . 5/8/2016
WAHOOOO! YES THIS IS THE UPDATE I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! CONCLUSION TIME AND THUS THE SOON TO BE LANCER ARC!

To be honest I am really looking forward to the next arc~

Anyway, this arc felt a bit long due to the long gaps between them so it suffered from a bit of arc fatigue. But when being able to read it in one go its a wonderful arc.

My characters are still in character and it is still fun to read!

And yes Hikari can be Elise! XD

Season 4 will offer us pain, misery and hope. I am calling it right now. Volume 4 of RWBY is going to bring in the tears...jesus...TAT

Anyway, if I have anything else to say to you well i will contact you. Otherwise, I am still adoring this fanfic!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/29/2015
You kept us waiting! But it's good to see the new chapter!
automized chapter 17 . 5/18/2015
This story is really good. Please keep the updates coming!
Sakura Yui chapter 17 . 1/29/2015
argh! Ruby destroyed my Dermont x Hikari romance! huhh :(
Starlight AT chapter 17 . 1/24/2015
XD DAT ZATCH BELL REFERENCE! FREAKIN HELL I BUSTED OUT SNICKERING!

Oh wow I loved this chapter, and what you did with Akiza...though if I may suggest a change in appearance to this one outfit? I will PM it to you later. XD

We almost had a Hikari hitting on a plushie Dermont XD It would have been cute...though by reference how small is Dermont and Shirou right now? Inches and all or whatever? Because honestly I kept on waiting for you to have Dermont and Shirou begin cuddled into her chest.

All in all great chapter, and I hope everything goes well with RL! DX That sucks when that happens...

PM ME WHENEVER!
123 chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
wow awesome
Sakura Yui chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
sigh. glad that Hiroki is alright. he's too cute to be harm. hehe

uh-oh, Illya.. what are you going to do to Hikari?! you're not going to give her the grail cards...right?
Guest chapter 16 . 11/30/2014
Stuffed animals! that's kinda funny, given Rei's tastes i'm surprised she didn't keep him as a pet
Guest chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
The return of the magical girl, love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
Teenage drama, nothing quite like it
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
and the plot thickens, I have an inkling of what Illya might wish for. it'll be fun to see if i'm right
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
Ok that first bit with Illya made me laugh. good job
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Dermont/Diarmuid, I can't help but feel sorry for him, the love spot really is more of a curse than ablessing
Guest chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
things are heating up, oh well at least she got to be honest with her parents
Guest chapter 14 . 11/26/2014
That's one wild trip. I laughed quite a bit throughout this chapter
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »