Reviews for The Spear that guards the Priestess
Sakura Yui chapter 17 . 1/29
argh! Ruby destroyed my Dermont x Hikari romance! huhh :(
Starlight AT chapter 17 . 1/24
XD DAT ZATCH BELL REFERENCE! FREAKIN HELL I BUSTED OUT SNICKERING!

Oh wow I loved this chapter, and what you did with Akiza...though if I may suggest a change in appearance to this one outfit? I will PM it to you later. XD

We almost had a Hikari hitting on a plushie Dermont XD It would have been cute...though by reference how small is Dermont and Shirou right now? Inches and all or whatever? Because honestly I kept on waiting for you to have Dermont and Shirou begin cuddled into her chest.

All in all great chapter, and I hope everything goes well with RL! DX That sucks when that happens...

PM ME WHENEVER!
123 chapter 1 . 1/12
wow awesome
Sakura Yui chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
sigh. glad that Hiroki is alright. he's too cute to be harm. hehe

uh-oh, Illya.. what are you going to do to Hikari?! you're not going to give her the grail cards...right?
Guest chapter 16 . 11/30/2014
Stuffed animals! that's kinda funny, given Rei's tastes i'm surprised she didn't keep him as a pet
Guest chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
The return of the magical girl, love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
Teenage drama, nothing quite like it
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
and the plot thickens, I have an inkling of what Illya might wish for. it'll be fun to see if i'm right
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
Ok that first bit with Illya made me laugh. good job
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Dermont/Diarmuid, I can't help but feel sorry for him, the love spot really is more of a curse than ablessing
Guest chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
things are heating up, oh well at least she got to be honest with her parents
Guest chapter 14 . 11/26/2014
That's one wild trip. I laughed quite a bit throughout this chapter
Sakura Yui chapter 15 . 11/22/2014
yayy! An update! I'm totally excited when I saw the notification. ahhh, I've been waiting for this. hehe. yeah, this chapter is too Rei-centric. but, I know, it's necessary for this arc right?

That guy, Frederick? is a jerk! haha. I kinda like it when Rei talks back to her parents. gehee. she needs to decide her own future. not them who decide for her.

I know who is the blonde woman Hikari's met. haha. wow.. There's not much about her in this chapter. Because, I ship on DermontXHikari pairing! when are they both gonna be together? hmm
Hakurei no Miko chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
saber!
Hakurei no Miko chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
did you just... ad-lib fate and heavens feel together? ah well, but you should probably warn ppl at the start of the chapter about the spoilers. and dark sakura is glorious...