Reviews for Home II: Beginnings
klingoncowboy chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
I've only been reading fanfic a few months... and got into it through the Lois&Clark fic...

Your story is out standing, blending the older Clark character with the new Lori character and the Superman family. Also a nice balance of romance and action.

You've kept things contemporary enough that a one hundred year leap won't loose the audience with things like the wrist talker and intersteller travel.

Well done and thank you very much for sharing...
Louise chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
Wow, am i happy i stumbld across this story :). I am missing Lois here, but you explore a very interesting idea and Lori is a great character.
Lislie chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
I have to admit, I was putting off reading this because all I saw was Clark was with a woman who wasn't Lois (all pairings that break apart destined Clois tends to make me sick), but then I read Home and realized just what was going on.

This is a great story and I could kick myself for not reading it sooner! Love it!
Joseph Benjamin chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Nice! Loving every minute of it. Love the concept and the slowly, naturally building chemistry. On to the next one.
Kraz chapter 2 . 4/3/2001
Part II was an excellent continuation - and the story isn't over yet! (If you can't tell, I'm kinda excited about this!) Now - I'm off to read part 3
Kraz chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
Here it is - the sequal [Jumping up and down] - I must go read part 2 (BTW - Great Job)
J chapter 1 . 10/28/2000
Great stuff,exelent writing,when is the next one gonna be up?