Reviews for Hierarchy
QuxxnofThrones chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
You have me intrigued, I like beast boy and raven's connection. Looking forward to more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
The start to the story is exquisite. You began to build a connection between Raven and Beast Boy and you have introduced a very interesting plot with the timeskip and Beast Boy's unexplained emotions.
bianca chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Kind of deoressing knowing he's probally going to die in the end but great chap! Please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
This… is interesting. Very interesting.
The good kind of interesting, that is.
FF8cerberus chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Looks really good so far. Wonder how things will turn out for him along the way.
MushuFireLorde chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Update update update update so good plot twist evil bunnies update update I need more more More, UPDATE SOON!
moreorlessanonymous chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I'm in.
Zeta Marz chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Oooohhh now I have to know what happens next :D

Great first chapter, really brings you in and leaves you wanting more.

Can't wait for ch2 !
Obvious Ghost chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I was fully prepared to write a glowing review of how well-written this is... and then the ending section.

Whoa.

I looked up to see that this wasn't a oneshot (dunno why I thought it was) and suddenly the whole game changed. Why does he feel like that? Man, I gotta know.

This is a ridiculously good first chapter. Brilliant job.
Yuri Hannah chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Wow. This is an unbelievably well written first chapter. There was so much intensity going on with Beast Boy. The last part kinda freaked me out. What made him suddenly want Raven like that? You really know how to make readers (particularly me) crave more!
waterfire98 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
wow the opening just hooks you nicely done. I look forward to reading more
loveantauri chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
loving the story! great start! update soon