Reviews for Adventures in Kalos
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Not bad at all.
ChipmunkRaccoon chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
This is a good start. Please continue. ;)
Ace of Spies chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Cynthia should totally make a cameo appearance or something.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
This was great! I loved reading this! You seriously have to continue this. I also somewhat noticed that you put in Meloetta and Meowth instead of the Pokémon that were meant to be there. It's an honest mistake really so no big deal to me. Be sure to update whenever possible!
jeannot1978 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I wonder Which pokemon Ash will Megaevolve when he hears of it from Professor Sycamore. I also like how you're starting out this story. Ash isn't as dense as he was in the anime. He still needs to meet MegaBlaziken before he meets Professor Sycamore.
Jasmine chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I think that's Serena should have her own Fletchling evolve into it's adults forms after all. It's going to help her out in the future.
gump1098 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Your fanfic is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
Optima99 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I like what I am seeing so far. At least Ash is more aware of Serena and it's nice they meet at the get go in Kalos. I wonder how different their adventures will be compared to the anime...?
DisneyAnimefan94 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I love this version! I will be following and favoriting this story for sure! can't wait for the next chapter!
Jasmine chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I think that's Ash is able to get an wild Fletchling for his own team as well. Also some of the others Kalos Religions Pokémon's as well.
ultimateCCC chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Meowth and Meloetta?
kingdom hearts guy chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
looks cool, keep it up, hope you can update soon
Dawn and Serena Ketchum Fan chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Good chapter. I loved the interaction between Ash and Serena. It was so sweet.
I like how Ash caught Meloetta. It was disappointing that he did not in the anime.
I wonder if Ash and Serea will catch the Kalos legendary and which one. I hope Ash catches an Eevee and it evolves into Sylveon and maybe can catch one one to to have a mated pair.
Keep up the good work.
Neo-Kitsune234 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I wondered why this story was heavily detailed and structured, it's an AshK story!
I wonder if Ash and Serena are going to get kicked out of the gym.
So keep doing what your doing and keep the story interesting.
The Phantom keeper chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
hey update please the story is really good