Reviews for The Fantasy Basket
Freya chapter 27 . 10/15/2020
Thank you for the wonderful story!
This story should be published and given out for mandatory reading to every bride and groom before the wedding!
Hmz0975 chapter 22 . 5/14/2020
This was absolutely beautiful! I loved the idea of 'no dumping' and trying to make your relationship work. Also, I loved the fact that you showed a mother in law helping her daughter in law out and doing whatever she could to support and help her, instead of blaming her or anything worse. I love how you depicted a healthy, normal relationship between all the characters, and lastly- I loved the idea of a fantasy basket. This was a great read. Thanks for writing it!
narsuess chapter 21 . 11/3/2018
OmG I so enjoyed reading this, I knew I was reading fiction but it also felt like I was reading relationship book. It's so good, had so many relationship facts that I agreed on, and many I just learned, this surely made me more informed and educated, never thought I'd say that after reading fanfic.

Thanks for sharing this, so glad I found this.

There aren't many fics that tell married Edward and Bella, in fact I don't think I can remember ever reading other interesting married life fics of our fav couple, they usually are boring to read. But not this, I'm hooked from the moment I read bella's first chapter. Edward is so sweet, the way I always imagine him being husband. I love the fact they have son, and how you write his dialogues are cute.

Definitely one of my favorite;)
twiclare chapter 22 . 10/23/2018
That was beautiful and poignant.
twiclare chapter 21 . 10/23/2018
They’re stronger than ever!
twiclare chapter 20 . 10/23/2018
I loved hearing about Esme and Carlisle’s life together!
twiclare chapter 15 . 10/23/2018
Phew, it’s got awfully warm in here!
twiclare chapter 7 . 10/22/2018
Edward’s not winning prizes for husband of the year at the moment!
twiclare chapter 2 . 10/22/2018
I think every mother will identify with this!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/20/2017
Wow, that was a HORRIBLE song choice! That song is soooo fucking dumb
Coffeefilterart chapter 27 . 4/23/2017
I'm surprised this story doesn't have more reviews. It's very interesting and relatable! I think most couples struggle after having children; I found myself nodding along with Bella and Esme's challenges. I love how you told two parallel stories and showcased the family dynamics. Nice job!
annaharding chapter 27 . 8/10/2015
This was an intriguing story. As I was reading it, it seemed like you were proporting women reverting to the Donna Reed wife-style. I wasn't so sure I liked that idea - women have worked hard to become more than the "little wifey". But then I started seeing that you were also pushing for the men to mimic Donna Reed, and I started to understand that your point was to have each member of the couple - wife and husband - start thinking about loving and caring for their spouse. Just good old-fashioned respect for their spouse. I liked that - and it made more sense to me. Also made me recognize one of the things that contributed to the downfall of my marriage so many years ago. I think we were both trying to be "independent" and not get stuck doing all the work in the marriage, that we lost sight of our partnership. Reminded me of the story where St. Peter shows off hell - where people with too-long spoons are trying to feed themselves soup, and it's not working. Then he shows off heaven, and the people with the too-long spoons are feeding the person across the table. Kind of a "you take care of me, and I take care of you". - Anyhow, totally enjoyed this story - thanx for sharing!
JustARead chapter 9 . 6/7/2015