Reviews for When Worlds Collide: The Untold Stories
Guest chapter 12 . 7/10/2016
I enjoyed reading these a lot! And since you write more for this when you have ideas... How about these?: 1. Have Toothless' view on the time/issue about Hiccup essentially hiding that he had "borrowed" some of his money. I was really curious to know what he was thinking when I was reading that part in the original story. 2. Have Stoick's point of view during one of those reports on Hiccup, and/or his view at the time when Hiccup got arrested. 3. I really enjoy reading Stormfly's POV. It's hilarious watching her stalk the couple. xD I'd say she's officially their godmother(cough, Cinderella, cough). 4. Have some POVs from other characters in the story, especially the one at the club when Toothless and Storm fly were gone xD 5. I'm also really curious about Gobber's POV throughout the story as a whole, but especially during the hospital visit, and when he kept an eye on Hiccup from time to time when he looked out for him. :] Thanks for listening, and I'd be really happy if you did even one of these situations. *-)
Demonic girl111 chapter 12 . 7/29/2015
Man is that it? It was awesome! Especially for clips of the original story, it was good. I love this and the original story!
Anno chapter 12 . 1/25/2015
I love this stories so mutch!
I've wonder if you coud make the time when Hiccup was trown out by his dad and he was feeling bad, like he wanted comfort from Toothless but he was gone for a job RD wanted him todo, and When Toothless like comes back Hiccup lays on the coutch using one off Toothlesses hoddies crying silent in it like trying to get comfort by Toothlesses sent. And all Toothless can do is like laying down on the coutch holding Hiccup and give him the comfort he needs at least. And like after everything Toothless is like you're using my hoddie, just to point it out.

I mean it would be a sad and cute little drabble, and with your writing skills it would be so perfect!
Hiccupthehic chapter 12 . 1/3/2015
This is pefect :'D
It was even better then the way I tought about Toothlesses prov in that momant!
Love love love
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
Wow! I hadn't even thought of seeing that from Toothless' pov. Nice! That was certainly a pivotal moment in the story to be sure. Major kudos.

I liked the extra details of the other heads' stories. Through Hiccup's view point you get that Toothless and the others are close, but you don't entirely understand how or why. It was interesting to see how Toothless sees them, appreciates them, and understands them. I would definitely like to see more of that, if possible. Like something in between the time Toothless takes over and decides to leave the country. We haven't seen much of how Hiccup grows up and becomes a skilled member of the mob. Are there any close run-ins with Stoick? Oh! And does Hiccup really never get to talk to Gobber again? :(

Anyway, thanks for the new chapter, and Happy New Year! Hope you have a lovely evening!
AliceCullen3 chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
LOVE IT!
Warrior Nun chapter 12 . 12/30/2014
I always wondered how Toothless talked the others into it...glad that they're sick of RD as much as him. Though Hookfang's past is interesting...probably combination of dark and troubled and noodle incident.
AliceCullen3 chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
LOVE IT!
Hiccupthehic chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Can't you make a chapter when Stoick get the letter off theyr wedding picture you wrote earlyer?

Or Toothlesses prov wile Hiccup was alone with RD until after he had to amputate his leg?
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
Gyah! Oh my gosh, thank you! I cannot tell you how excited I was just to see this new post, and then to see that I helped give you inspiration just made my day!

This was great. Truly. What a sweet little glance into their lives today. Funnily enough, we have a sandwich/soup shop close to my home that is very similar in terms of hours and success. I wish I actually worked around here, though, to be able to give them business. But I understand how it works, so even cooler that my little comment ended up making a connection like this! As I doubt Hiccup and Toothless' place is called the Mystic Soup Company like the one by me, what have they name their little piece of heaven? ;)

Anyway, major kudos here! And thank you for another chapter.
So...to possible help inspire another chapter...hmm...how is Hiccup's French coming along? I do so love reading the little bits of French now. Oh! And on that note, how is Toothless making out with his own French, considering the differences between Canadian and Parisian French? It would be funny if they both became fluent enough in Parisian French and then go down for a trip to the country and find themselves 'snubbed' for their accent.

Mmm...*still thinking* So no mob stuff is going to follow Toothless-now-Damian a few years down the way? Or Hiccup, for that matter? Are they truly safe?

And what is the general consensus of treatment for gay men in Paris? Kind of just curious on that matter? Are they not much more open in France overall?

Alright, I'll stop pestering you now. Just wanted to say, great chapter. Thanks for the update and for the little shout out! It is much appreciated.
Glad to know TUS never ends. 'Cause the Energy Never Dies, right? ;)

À bientôt!
CPS
Jayalaw chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
This is fun romance, and I like that Hiccup is running a small sandwich shop in Paris. Paris is the food capital of the world, and with so much competition they can run it very well under the radar.
ThatCreepyGothDragoon chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
OMG the sandwich shop is so perfect! After all the action of the original story, I love how domestic this whole thing is. It's awesome to see all this retirement fluff. It just makes me happy. Like always, amazing job!
Warrior Nun chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
Yay! You're back! :D I was wondering where you been, but since it's Thanksgiving and Black Friday (Shopping District Hell) so it's understandable. Anyway, I always wondered what the former gang are up to in the US...maybe make a short about that?

Oh and the idea of Snotlout and Tuffnut having crushes on Hiccup...maybe elaborate Tuffnut's thoughts when he first met him? Just a thought...maybe.
MapleLeafy chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
This was really touching... it does help understand Stoicks character a bit more and make him seem like less of a monster in the main story - its nice to see his motives and thought process a bit more...
When is this set in relation the the timeline - before or after Hiccup leaves for France?
Great story :D
asda chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
I really like this insight into Stoick's POV. When I read the original, I wasn't so sure I would like a reconciliation, but now I think that Hiccup and Stoick should fix this between them, it wouldmake a really good story *coughmakeasequelcough*