Reviews for Double Trouble! Two Clouds Are Better Than One
Healer chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
And once again: ┬┐De cual te fumaste?

Me cae que verdad de Dios estas loca... That would mean something like this: "There's no doubt that you are insane"

Although I like insane fanfic writers, they write the best fanfics.
Nardaviel chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
::blink:: Weird but funny. You should have kidnapped the inspector and kept her tied up forever... though that would be a little weird, since you would kinda be kidnapping yourself... but still!
Black Ninja Star chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
Wow. That's insaine. It's pretty funny, though.
Razorblade Devotchka chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
Oh Goddess, that was hilarious. Chibi Shakira is so cuuuute! Can I have her? Pleeeeeeeease? I'll give you... I'll give you ~looks around for something~ Aha! This totally cluttered piece of paper I wrote H/M story stuff on. o.o;
Enigma56 chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
Two Clouds... one in a cop uniform and one only wrapped in a nightgown... and I ask to take them both home with me? *Eyebrow twitch* Cloud van dyk! *Places her hands on her hips* Now don't you start putting naughty thoughts in my head... *A grin forms* Will Chibi Shakira be joining us? *Falls on the floor laughing then stops abruptly and looks around* Erm, sorry to all you innocent-minded people out there. *Starts laughing hysterically again* I wuv ya Wolfie-chan! *Blows a kiss*
Riva van Dyk chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
Man, I hope that I can get a job that where I still have time to write something like this! *pouts* Nooooooooooooo ... I'm stuck in multimedia class editing pictures ... :P

Chibi-Shakira! Hehe, how kawaii! _
Alexzandria chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
*rolls over laughing* I KNEW IT! I JUST KNEW IT! GO MICHIRU AND HARUKA! I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA WRITE ONE FOR BODYGUARD! JUST GO AND LOOK AT MY REVIEW FOR 'WHAT ABOUT ME?' I KNEW! (ORYOU LISTENED)
Cassidy Peterson chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
Bweahahaha! Much idiotic goodness for me! _ Fwai, I'm hyper & haven't even had Mountain Dew at all this week... Fwaifwai! Dun you like my cute special sound effect? P