Reviews for Dreaming
Nami Kagamine chapter 1 . 6/22
ok is a nice story, sasuke sound a little rude for me but i guess is ok.

the only thing bother me is the fact that this fic is almost identical to a doujin called "The fun of Puberty: Sakura’s Dream" by Yoko Fujitani and Shinobu Akiyama...
the only thing that changed was that sasuke just got surprised when sakura told him about her dream and not angry.
I'm pretty sure that it could be just a coincidence, but every old sasusaku fan knows that doujin so...
you tell me.

anyways is a fic well written I would liked that you would describe a bit more and well... more originality.
CherryblossomWarrior chapter 1 . 5/5
Sasuke that was a bitchy move like are you really gonna be like that will never happen how would you like it if itachi was like "oh stop dreaming of killing me it's not like that's gonna happen/_\" like really sasubutt

Ps can this be a two shot
DreamerAtDawn chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
you know XDD
you SASUKE! X'D
geez. I love sasuke. x
Nora57 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Ehehehehe nice! :) Is there any chance for a sequel? :)
Visperidia chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This is a well written story, and I really liked it! You do tend to go back and forth between past and present tense though, which made the story a little hard to read because I couldn't help but notice it.

"Her breathing is labored and uneven, her eyes wide in surprise. She shakily got out of her bed..."

The first sentence is in the present, her breathing IS labored. However, in the next sentence you say that she GOT out of her bed. If you were to have stuck with present tense, you should have said "She shakily gets out of her bed..." Or, if you wanted the story to be entirely in past tense, which is the most common, you could have said, "Her breathing was labored and uneven, her eyes wide with surprise." That's just one tiny bit of constructive criticism. I loved the story over all and keep up the good work.
debs o.0 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
it's nice really :) I'd have made it a bit longer, you know add more description and more thought, but it's really nice... you're writing a sequel right? you can't leave it like this ;) hope to read more of this story
-debs
bbarbie325 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Oh snappppp lol
evergreen dryad chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
OOC Sasuke at the end, since he still thinks of Sakura as a fangirl. Most likely to be apathetic and not even bother questioning her after the first time(if this is when they were 12). ...I doubt the testoterene would have kicked in at that age; let alone send the two unsupervised out of the village.