Reviews for Love of a Jinchuriki and Alien
DannyPhantom619 chapter 3 . 7/14
Damn, I really wanted another update. Will u introduced Naruto in the art of Fuinjutsu(Sealing Arts), since its in his blood(Both as Uzumaki and his father's talent in fuinjutsu) so that he can have the ability to do the Hiraishin(Flying Thunder God) . Since he's an Uzumaki and the son of two sealing masters he should be able to Master fuinjutsu in about a few months or a year. Since Uzumaki's are able to do sealing/fuinjutsu like the back of their hand then Naruto will be able to do it even though fuinjutsu is so complicated that only a few shinobi's like Minato&Jiraiya can do it and master it(Not including Uzumaki's since they're like a beast with fuinjutsu that they can create just about anything with fuinjutsu) And imagine all the pranks he can do with sealing/fuinjutsu.

I can't wait for Shadow Clones, their like the ultimate cheat sheet since you can do an entire years of training in just one or a few days. And because of Kurama(Kyuubi) the headaches of an overload of information will decrease. Only taijutsu is the only thing he has to train by his original body.
Also can't wait for Naruto to learn about his parents more, mostly Momo could help him since the Fourth Hokage(Minato Namikaze) looks like him and Memorial Stone should have his mothers last name Uzumaki(Kushina Uzumaki) so she could most likely figure it out. Plus they can check the hospital and do a blood check to confirm who his parents are and I'm pretty sure Naruto can find and sneak in the items he's looking for. He outruns ANBU's and snuck into their headquarters and pranked them, plus he painted the Hokage Monument in BROAD DAYLIGHT and he did this wearing a BRIGHT ORANGE JUMPSUIT. Seriously if he can do that all in an orange jumpsuit that just screams 'kill me I'm here' then his stealth should pretty much say that he has above ANBU skill in stealth, now imagine if he decided if he didn't wear bright colors then his stealth skills will be like he's a ghost.
Plus what you talking about speed, he OUTRAN ANBU,JOUNIN, and CHUNIN and his father was known as the "fastest man alive" and I'm pretty sure genins or Academy students can accomplish what Naruto can.

Can't wait for his class to see Momo and Naruto being together as a couple. I can't wait to see their reactions I bet alot of people will be like "Damn, now she's a girl who can have pink hair and look hot having it...unlike Sakura".
And how Naruto is engaged to said princess, damn I can imagine Hinata being jealous&crushed on how her Naruto-kun is engaged while Sasuke thinking how the "dobe"
shouldn't have the honor into marring a princess of the most powerful emperor in the galaxy and only"he" as an Uchiha should.
His other classmates would be like this "how the hell can NARUTO of all people lad a hot piece of ass like Momo".
Also since Kushina(Naruto's mom) has a sword and knows kenjutsu/sword-skills will Naruto learn it too like also inheriting his mother's chakra chains.
Anyways...can't wait for Naruto to learn Rasengan,Sage Mode, Hiraishin no Jutsu, Fuinjutsu, and Biju Shroud(Golden aura shroud).

NarutoxMomoxHarem
Darkjaden chapter 3 . 6/28
Wish to see more development for this fan-fiction.
Nice! Just needs a few new chapters XD
eeon3 chapter 3 . 6/10
Hope you update soon. This is one of the best xovers for naruto& to love ru I've read.
ARSLOTHES chapter 3 . 6/6
Hope you get around to updating this fic again soon, it is really good
update.
Update ASAP
Max chapter 1 . 5/18
Please update bro
XenotheWise135 chapter 3 . 5/18
Man, I read this chapter AGAIN for like the fiftieth time and I just get more and more depressed it'll never be finished! ARGH!
yo chapter 3 . 3/20
shame there isn't more of this

darkplayer35 chapter 3 . 3/12
Great crossover start. It is definitely one of the better ones that I have read for this crossover. I hope you continue it and it has a ton of potential. Keep up the great work and please update soon.
Ornstein the Dragon Slayer chapter 3 . 2/19
Is it safe to say this is abandoned?
I hope u continue this story plus I'm wondering what narutos classmates think of momo and is there a earth and rito I hope so because I liked yui and I can't wait for lalas and nana expecially reactions to naruto
If you start this story again are you planning to do an off planet mission?
InTheYearOfTheCat chapter 3 . 2/1
Yo I notice you are active again but haven't touched this story in two years...please update it it's amazing. I literally read it word for word from start to finish, I haven't done that with a fic in a long time...it's just so good. Please update man...