Reviews for Love of a Jinchuriki and Alien
Ornstein the Dragon Slayer chapter 3 . 2/19
Is it safe to say this is abandoned?
I hope u continue this story plus I'm wondering what narutos classmates think of momo and is there a earth and rito I hope so because I liked yui and I can't wait for lalas and nana expecially reactions to naruto
If you start this story again are you planning to do an off planet mission?
InTheYearOfTheCat chapter 3 . 2/1
Yo I notice you are active again but haven't touched this story in two years...please update it it's amazing. I literally read it word for word from start to finish, I haven't done that with a fic in a long time...it's just so good. Please update man...
very good
Daemon Prince 7 chapter 3 . 1/13
Love it. I've actually already read this months ago, maybe close to a year. I like how Momo took three weeks to get engaged (Jiraiya approves of method) to Naruto, not right away. Still kinda fast, but it WAS explained earlier, so... I also like how she's helping him graduate normally, but is he still gonna learn Shadow Clone? That's his signature jutsu, and definitely more useful than regular clones. I would like to see this continued, so if you are able, please do so. Maybe re-read it to know how to proceed. Also, would Momo still use the "Harem Plan", cause if she is, you could throw in a few Naruto girls, like Hinata, and/or Shion. For some reason, people who give Naruto a crossover harem tend to not do that. And to go with my little note, Jiraiya learning about how Naruto and Momo were engaged would be hilarious, maybe even Momo reading a few of his books for ideas, when she's ready to use them, of course. I think it would also be funny if Gid were introduced to said books, kinda obvious, but funny.
mdhunter111 chapter 1 . 1/14
Awesome story so far! Please continue! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Jackie Chain chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
forgot to review :P
Jackie Chain chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
awesome story i look forward to the next
Jackie Chain chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
awesome
Druc1fer chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
I cannot even begin to express how refreshing it is to read one of these anime rom-com fics where the male lead is not a complete waste of masculinity. Granted, most of the genre involves fantastic, unrealistic situations, but the typical male lead in these is so one dimensional that they do not react at all in a believable manner when interacting with beautiful women. It's great to see Naruto actually willing to take some lead in the relationship and reacting realistically. Also, Momo is my favorite of the sisters, so props for making her your main lead.
Molten Thunder chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
Please continue this story, there are far too few good (or long) To-Love Ru stories on this site and I really like the direction yours is taking. I like this better than the usual Naruto is on Earth going to school with Rito & Company setting.
Hugo0974 chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
This fic is awesome!
I'm already anxious for the next chapter!
Keep up the good work!

PS: I also hope you come back to update your other stories too. They are very interesting, and certainly everyone expects new chapters!
mdhunter111 chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Great story! Love it! please continue!
Wolfe-Arisen chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
Dude! Please give us more chapters! This is epic!