Reviews for Love of a Jinchuriki and Alien
zombiemaster4945 chapter 3 . 6/5
please revive this fanfic it is way too good to be left like this
OscarDragon chapter 3 . 3/29
This is a great story, to bad I just found it. It been almost 3 years since the last update, are you going to update this?
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 3 . 1/25
Great chapter, I loved the fight, I loved the Hokage's entrance, and I loved how everything was set up. I think there are others but so far this is the only good Naruto/To love Ru crossover that actually takes place in the Naruto universe. I know you're on hiatus but I am eagerly looking forward to when you will update this.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 2 . 1/25
Good answer to the question and an overall well written chapter.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 1 . 1/25
Awesome first chapter!
Seikishi-Kenshi chapter 3 . 11/22/2015
Great... continue..?
Habu2010 chapter 3 . 11/19/2015
Great chapter please update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
I want to see the part that in Naruto's birthday that when the villagers decide to beat up Naruto and proclaiming that he doesn't deserve Momo. The princess would threaten and and scare the villagers into submission with her Yandere face. Lol
DanteNaru chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
cool
Ejammer chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
why is this not continued after so long its epic
DannyPhantom619 chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
Damn, I really wanted another update. Will u introduced Naruto in the art of Fuinjutsu(Sealing Arts), since its in his blood(Both as Uzumaki and his father's talent in fuinjutsu) so that he can have the ability to do the Hiraishin(Flying Thunder God) . Since he's an Uzumaki and the son of two sealing masters he should be able to Master fuinjutsu in about a few months or a year. Since Uzumaki's are able to do sealing/fuinjutsu like the back of their hand then Naruto will be able to do it even though fuinjutsu is so complicated that only a few shinobi's like Minato&Jiraiya can do it and master it(Not including Uzumaki's since they're like a beast with fuinjutsu that they can create just about anything with fuinjutsu) And imagine all the pranks he can do with sealing/fuinjutsu.

I can't wait for Shadow Clones, their like the ultimate cheat sheet since you can do an entire years of training in just one or a few days. And because of Kurama(Kyuubi) the headaches of an overload of information will decrease. Only taijutsu is the only thing he has to train by his original body.
Also can't wait for Naruto to learn about his parents more, mostly Momo could help him since the Fourth Hokage(Minato Namikaze) looks like him and Memorial Stone should have his mothers last name Uzumaki(Kushina Uzumaki) so she could most likely figure it out. Plus they can check the hospital and do a blood check to confirm who his parents are and I'm pretty sure Naruto can find and sneak in the items he's looking for. He outruns ANBU's and snuck into their headquarters and pranked them, plus he painted the Hokage Monument in BROAD DAYLIGHT and he did this wearing a BRIGHT ORANGE JUMPSUIT. Seriously if he can do that all in an orange jumpsuit that just screams 'kill me I'm here' then his stealth should pretty much say that he has above ANBU skill in stealth, now imagine if he decided if he didn't wear bright colors then his stealth skills will be like he's a ghost.
Plus what you talking about speed, he OUTRAN ANBU,JOUNIN, and CHUNIN and his father was known as the "fastest man alive" and I'm pretty sure genins or Academy students can accomplish what Naruto can.

Can't wait for his class to see Momo and Naruto being together as a couple. I can't wait to see their reactions I bet alot of people will be like "Damn, now she's a girl who can have pink hair and look hot having it...unlike Sakura".
And how Naruto is engaged to said princess, damn I can imagine Hinata being jealous&crushed on how her Naruto-kun is engaged while Sasuke thinking how the "dobe"
shouldn't have the honor into marring a princess of the most powerful emperor in the galaxy and only"he" as an Uchiha should.
His other classmates would be like this "how the hell can NARUTO of all people lad a hot piece of ass like Momo".
Also since Kushina(Naruto's mom) has a sword and knows kenjutsu/sword-skills will Naruto learn it too like also inheriting his mother's chakra chains.
Anyways...can't wait for Naruto to learn Rasengan,Sage Mode, Hiraishin no Jutsu, Fuinjutsu, and Biju Shroud(Golden aura shroud).

NarutoxMomoxHarem
Darkjaden chapter 3 . 6/28/2015
Wish to see more development for this fan-fiction.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
Nice! Just needs a few new chapters XD
eeon3 chapter 3 . 6/10/2015
Hope you update soon. This is one of the best xovers for naruto& to love ru I've read.
ARSLOTHES chapter 3 . 6/6/2015
Hope you get around to updating this fic again soon, it is really good