Reviews for Children
Mr fiction chapter 7 . 9/18
This has got to be one of the best fanfiction I've ever read!~.~.
Greentwister14 chapter 7 . 6/29
OMG I love this story I can't believe I didn't find it sooner this is a truly awesome story
ShadowCub chapter 7 . 6/7
Great story! I read this all in one go! Moar~!
I love it.
ServeMeTheSky chapter 7 . 3/22
Aww, this story was cute! It was a touch OOC for me, but I guess that's my bad for viewing from a season 4 finale POV instead of the time this fic was actually written. It's still adorable though - I'm glad everything worked out for Korrasami!
Boony chapter 2 . 1/24
Ummm Hiroshi is dead
Alex Kacr chapter 7 . 1/22
Hermoso, no tengo otra palabra para describir este fanfic, mas que hermoso!
Bueno, de hecho sí...
Bonito, tierno, motivador, realista en las discusiones entre Korra y Asami...
purpledragon6 chapter 7 . 1/1
Fempreg... This is a fempreg story... Thank God xD I didn't think these existed until now!
Britmysta chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
Duuuude. ALL of the goddamm FEELS! I remember coming across the chapters that involved Shila in your one shots and drabbles story. It was awesome, but I hadn't had the time to really let my head get into how its possible for Korra and Asami to produce a child. After spending the time with them and going through the journey with them, I'm totally on board. I mean, there are tons of references in real life religious and cultural tales with women being impregnated by a beam of light... Then why the heck couldn't this work well enough, haha. Hope that didn't offend you by the way. Fantasy inspiring fantasy is all I'm sayin.

- BW
ErzaScarlet1376 chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
there totally needs to be a sequel! i loved this story. it was a great plot and well written grammatically.
TaengOOster chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
Nice fic..enjoyed it to the :)
Thulas chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
This was purely pleasurable to read it's beautifully written heartwarming. I truly loved it! It's fantastic! Write some more pleeeeease never stop, you're a brilliant story teller
jquackers chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
Gah this is such a sweet, heartwarming chapter. I love it so much. You did an amazing job with the conversation between Tonraq and Asami. I love how he and Senna have taken her in as their own daughter.
Lauren chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
Hi! Oh my gosh, this chapter had me crying! You write Senna/Tonraq so well! I can hear both Alex and James as though this were an episode! Janet and Sashell too!
Panquem chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
Azula and Ty Lee!? Jajajajajaj I fucking knew it!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »