Reviews for Broken
Jaygm chapter 27 . 11/13/2016
Oh dear. I hope things are working out for you. I started this story not noticing that is isn't completed and it's been awhile. I hope you finish this. It is a downer for me to read so much of a story and then never see it end. However, you are putting this out here for free. I thank you for that.
Jaygm chapter 26 . 11/13/2016
I hope Demetri is legit. Something bad is bound to happen with Edward gone.
Jaygm chapter 25 . 11/13/2016
That was nice!
Jaygm chapter 24 . 11/13/2016
Well, considering that the bad guys already know where she is, psycho Carmen is not doing her any favors at all. They need to really beef up security and a few hand guns on the premises are in order.
Jaygm chapter 23 . 11/13/2016
It is never good to keep secrets- that lack of communication is a killer.
Jaygm chapter 22 . 11/13/2016
Not good at all.
Jaygm chapter 21 . 11/13/2016
I loved Bella's take down of Tanya. It had me laughing. She told that skank just where to go- it was invigorating. This thing with Caius is concerning, though. She does NOT need that at all. I hope they catch that asshole.
Jaygm chapter 20 . 11/13/2016
Oh my word! The trouble just never quits.
Jaygm chapter 19 . 11/13/2016
What a horrible thing for Jasper to die before Edward could forgive him. Jasper was really punishing himself to sink so low.
Jaygm chapter 18 . 11/13/2016
Thankfully, she opened up to Edward and by doing so, he was able to help her get over her fear of sex. That was a huge accomplishment. I would have to be so frustrating for Bella to have to try to find a new way to deal after hiding away and not dealing for 10 years. That is an enormous amount of time and during her formative years. That mountain is a steep one to climb.
Jaygm chapter 17 . 11/13/2016
Carlisle and Esme are going to be fine, I bet. At least Carlisle's kids are comfortable with him having a relationship again, especially with her. I just hope to hell that Caius doesn't get to Bella. It would devastate her to be attacked again. After 10 years, the poor girl deserves a peaceful and happy life.
Jaygm chapter 16 . 11/13/2016
I think this Bella and Edward are perfect for each other. In real life, we all know everyone has their issues. Even the most perfect appearing people have their burdens. This Edward is strong. He has had a setback that he needs to deal with, but he is already working on that- as is Bella working with hers. They certainly help each other which makes a successful relationship.
Jaygm chapter 15 . 11/13/2016
Edward is really bringing Bella out of her shell. She is really starting to heal. After 10 years, it will take some time for her to get past the trauma. I think Edward is definitely up to that job.
Jaygm chapter 14 . 11/13/2016
What Jasper said was bad, but I think he will eventually forgive Jasper. I hope so anyway. Finally it looks likes these two may eventually figure things out.
Jaygm chapter 12 . 11/13/2016
So she still has people out there after her? Yikes! That is absolutely terrifying.