Reviews for Some Things Don't Change
great gospel chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
This was a nice little vignette and a good peak I to Yoruichi's mind. I like how she notes that they were never actually very close (considering their backgrounds as nobles), but at the same time she kind of laments those change in him and is waiting for a flicker of the brat she once knew. Byakuya yanking been tail seemed so fitting - him thinking himself so clever and finally one-upping her. Until she transforms of course. Haha well done.
8579 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
My favorite part is when Byakuya gave Yoruichi's tail a stealthy tug and challenge her with his eyes! Way to go ByaYoru!
The King in White chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Very cute. If only it had been longer _;
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
You are amazing, just don't ever stop writing!
jhuoiiy chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
XD Hahahahah! ...yeah. Sorry I have nothing better to say. I just thought this fanfic was funny. I like it lots!
elebelly chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Haha this was great! Characterisation was spot on and the flow was quick :) wonderful stuff xx
Psycho-Neurotically Disturbed chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Haha, now Byakuya has to go to Hueco Mundo with cat fur all over his hakama. Shame on you, Yoruichi.

No, seriously, I love these little stories that are based on random parts of the series. This was cute. You should write more of these...a lot more. Dozens even.
Savannah chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Lol did she transform? Because that's hilarious! Even Byakuya *drools* won't be able to mask a nosebleed hahaha! Loved this lots! You write well.
flightingphoenix chapter 1 . 11/17/2013