Reviews for Change of Events
Proud Vegetable chapter 16 . 5/25
Welcome back! :D

Let the courtship begins! Everybody is so happy... and I'm afraid that something will happen to ruin it...

Somebody tie Lydia! we must be on guard for every possibility of threat XD
To break an entail, the current "beneficiary" and his "heir" (who must be a specific age that varies from era to era but, I believe, was 13 at this time) file the appropriate paperwork. Once approved by a judge, the "beneficiary" is granted outright title. Mr. Darcy could not have owned the house if both Mr. Collins AND Mr. Bennet signed the appropriate papers and the judge has "rubber-stamped" it unless Mr. Bennet sold the property to Mr. Darcy once he (Bennet) had the property deed in hand. In fact, technically NO ONE could own the property or sell any part of it until the entail was broken. Since this is true, how on earth did you get Mr. Darcy ownership of Longbourn?
Your story makes me happy
To seize is to take as in property seized to repay a debt. To cease is to stop as in a cessation (noun form) of peace talks. If the sound represented by the letter z is pronounced properly, the two words are not homophones.

Where is an adverb of place (where did I leave it?); were is the plural past tense form of the verb to be (they were very tall.). These words are not interchangeable.

Confides is the present tense singular form of the verb to confide (she confides in me). Confines is the noun you meant to use. (it's also a verb form, but not in this case.)

"A man does not want a wife who is smarter than he." Even Mrs. Bennet knows that Mr. Darcy is not plural. She probably knows how to finish the sentence to choose the correct pronoun, too.

"Overlook" and "look over" are NOT synonymous.

"Manière" is the French form of the English word "manner." Without the accent, the letters spell nothing at all.

"At" is a preposition; it cannot have "I," "he," "she," "we," or "they" as an object.

A businessman extends credit. A customer receives it.

"To be" (singular simple past form "was") is a linking verb. Linking verbs do not have objects. Instead, they have complements. Complementary pronouns are "I," "he," "she," "we," or "they."

"Articular person"? Define, please.
Does your word processing program lack spell check? I ask because "adiment" is not a word in English and should have been detected.

How exactly does one "humble"? I understand how to "be humble" or to "be made humble" and even how to "exhibit humbleness/a humble attitude," but it escapes me when I attempt to "humble." Perhaps you meant "honor"?

I am also confused as to how to "stubborn." Of course, in that case I think the homophone curse caught you and you meant "too stubborn."

What is "an apt walking"? Please elucidate. In fact, tell me honestly that either English is NOT your native language (if so, you are doing an amazing job and I commend your efforts) or that you are dyslexic (again, if so, I do commend you). If neither of these is true, click the button at the top labeled "Betas" and pick one.
So, are they getting on the horses while in the barn? I ask because, in the early nineteenth century, outdoor flooring was not in use, but you stated that Mr. Collins kept falling to the floor. Did you mean the ground, dirt, or gravel, perhaps?

You seem to have confused the definitions of prohibit and exhibit, and, although expect and except contain the exact same letters, they are not the same word.
I do hope for the sake of your readers you soon acquire a beta whose expertise will help polish your story. Apologies aside, this chapter had the potential to be very amusing. The grammar and spelling, however, made it difficult to plow through.
This chapter was very entertaining. I love the interactions you have between Lizzy and Caroline. It almost makes me feel sorry for the latter—almost.

A few grammatical errors also contributed to my amusement.

Although Mr. Collins might THROW the Bennets into the hedgerows, it is the hedges that could run them THROUGH.

I hope you don't need to look up why you should have written "as close as Jane and she" rather than "as close as her and Jane." As I frequently tell my children, good manners means you put yourself last and, if you finish the sentence, you won't use the wrong pronoun.

Did you realize that you made Col. Fitzwilliam into a female and then made him plural rather than possessive? Check out the scene in which Lizzy comes down to dinner.
HarnGin chapter 14 . 4/7
Your story is entertaining. I like it. Your odd word choices, strange spellings, and, ocassionally atrocious grammar make reading it extremely challenging. A list of betas is available on most every page of this website. I encourage you to choose one of them.
trispectrum chapter 16 . 4/7
Good to see a new chapter and good to see that any angst from the previous chapter was well and truly sorted out, with their happiness together with their friends and relations giving a very good glimpse at the future that awaits them. Looking forward to the next chapter. Well done with this one - a very enjoyable read.
avantika.srinivasan chapter 16 . 4/7
The music scene is beautiful, just like the one in the Bennets home and netherfield. Please update soon!
avantika.srinivasan chapter 14 . 4/7
This is the first fanfic story that has given so much of character development and concentration. Mary, Georgiana, Mr and Mrs Bennet, Caroline, Kitty, the Lucas's and even a totally different Lady Catherine! Bravo!
avantika.srinivasan chapter 13 . 4/7
Mr Bennet and Mrs Bennet are adorable!
Konniebaby chapter 16 . 4/7
It's time to finish this already.
avantika.srinivasan chapter 7 . 4/7