Reviews for Change of Events
Great chapter.
Brokenwings35 chapter 2 . 6/27
I liked the chapter.
fayhenderson chapter 17 . 5/20
I am enjoying your story a lot. I have noticed that you seem to have mixed up the spelling of "then" and "than". "Then" has to do with time and "than" is used when comparing things. Keep up the good work. I wish I had the creativeness you have, I can only spell and use grammar correctly!
Porky1866 chapter 17 . 2/28
I love your story so much, it has made me laugh and cry. Thank you x
trispectrum chapter 15 . 2/26
Great to see a new chapter. Also great to see Lizzy accept Darcy at the end of the chapter. Looking forward now to see how things continue to evolve towards a formal courtship. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Lovely! Just lovely!
Lisa Cooper chapter 17 . 2/22
Wonderfully done.. You covered quite a bit with that chapter. The idea seems to be completed.. I could see turning the page of this book expecting to see the next chapter. Your writing had an elegance that was very appropriate to extending Jane Austen's work. The "sword fight" between Elizabeth and the lady of the Ton she was visiting was wickedly elegant for lack of better words. Bravo! May your muse not be so shy, and whisper in your ear more.
grumy chapter 16 . 1/18
Are you stopping your story?
Kary Bobbins chapter 16 . 5/25/2015
Welcome back! :D

Let the courtship begins! Everybody is so happy... and I'm afraid that something will happen to ruin it...

Somebody tie Lydia! we must be on guard for every possibility of threat XD
Guest chapter 15 . 4/8/2015
To break an entail, the current "beneficiary" and his "heir" (who must be a specific age that varies from era to era but, I believe, was 13 at this time) file the appropriate paperwork. Once approved by a judge, the "beneficiary" is granted outright title. Mr. Darcy could not have owned the house if both Mr. Collins AND Mr. Bennet signed the appropriate papers and the judge has "rubber-stamped" it unless Mr. Bennet sold the property to Mr. Darcy once he (Bennet) had the property deed in hand. In fact, technically NO ONE could own the property or sell any part of it until the entail was broken. Since this is true, how on earth did you get Mr. Darcy ownership of Longbourn?