Reviews for Change of Events
Vegetable lov3r chapter 15 . 11/11/2014
Lol that wasn't a good time to enter James XD
Hello! A new reader here and I'm enjoying this fic. I'll be waiting for more ;)
Sarah chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
I have loved your story and can not wait to read your next update. I love the changes and find it a great read. Thank you for the great story and I am eagerly awaiting your next update.
skrech chapter 15 . 10/21/2014
Wonderful story, great writing!
Please wright next one sooner...

AHealingRenaissance chapter 15 . 10/20/2014
I just got caught up, and I am loving this story! :D I can't wait for more!
justareader chapter 15 . 10/17/2014
don't write properly when you mean probably: and don't make up "outstands" when you wish to convey the idea of astounds; and definitely try not to punish your readers with "repracautions" when you really mean repercussions. Please learn to use a dictionary!
justareader chapter 14 . 10/17/2014
Please- seize is not cease,
quite is not quiet,
nor is thing think. Please start using a dictionary!
loulou25 chapter 15 . 10/16/2014
Enfin un espoir pour les deux cœur en peine
Excellente et très touchante histoire
kmart92 chapter 15 . 10/15/2014
Amazing chapter! Thank goodness they're together again! Update soon!
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 15 . 10/14/2014
Oh such a sweet chapter! How many chapters will this story be? I hope our characters will not have to face too many more angst!
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 14 . 9/20/2014
Hmmm, interesting chapter... There was some confusing mistakes through the conversation with lady Catherine, mary, Fitzwilliam. I am not sure of the point of the interaction with Jane outside of the study. Also, the reason behind miss bingley's leave was a little strange too. Anyhow, looking forward to another chapter. Please post soon.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
I am slightly confused... Didn't Darcy declare that he was going to try to win Elizabeth? Why would he suddenly decide the run away after he finally discover that she is free?
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 12 . 9/19/2014
So glad some misunderstanding is finally cleared but... Hope the road ahead will be a little easier between E&D. I hope you will continue this story as it us really good and I really enjoy all the little twists and turns. Now who is col. Fitzwilliam's special lady... I am guessing someone related to the Gardeners.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 11 . 9/18/2014
I can not say enough how much I like your story and your characterisation. I love the character Edward and the expanded characterisation of Collins. I really hope you will continue with the story and that the story will be filled more with fun than angst.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
This story has me laughing so hard... I love it! Please continue to update as I wish for a end to the story :)
Cloudy Glass chapter 14 . 8/10/2014