Reviews for Since and Always
bookworm666 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I'm just a little confused as to why the word spit is used so much. Spat is usually used when someone is saying something. Loving the story so far though :)
Adrienne D chapter 22 . 1/11/2012
I can hardly believe it's been a decade since I first read this story. It's funny - I think I've read Since and Always once every couple years since you first began posting this, and every time it still carries the same weight. I still feel the same anxiety, choke up with the same emotions, and laugh in all the same places. Despite the occasional misspelled word and trips in structure, I will never tire of immersing myself in this crazy, beautiful world you've created.

So take a moment to pat yourself on the back. Ten years and you've still got me coming back for seconds, thirds, fourths, and more. And I'm pretty sure I'll return again in the future!
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
awsome job!
Tristripe chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
im interested
who cares chapter 3 . 12/8/2004
AGH! SCREW U AND THE DAMN THING U DO! WTF IS UP WITH "THE BLUE EYES LOJKED AT HIM" AND " HE LOOKED AT THE BLONDE HAIR"?DAMNIT ITS SO DAMN ANNOYING!IF YOU WOUULD ONLY STOP THAT!
MarySuedShoes chapter 22 . 5/7/2004
god, I'm so sorry I never reviewed this sooner!

Have skimmed a few chapters, but I can still remember reading the beginning to half way.
The plot and focus behind it all was great. The only problem that I found was the setting out of the paragraphs, dialouge etc.
But the last chapter was fantastic, really showed how much you had improved!
I'm so happy you finished this!
Take care, Ja ne.
- Alz
Tri chapter 22 . 12/10/2003
wow...its taken me over a week to get this far! Wow. Excellent, well thought out. I usually don't like reading fics with main original characters in it, but this one just WORKED. I think im going to read some more of your stories...
Umi no Yuki chapter 22 . 11/14/2003
I enjoyed this story. I hadn't read it in a while and I actually had time this morning to read it. And I said I'm gonna finish this today. And I did. I finially finish a story and feel statisfied after it.
Umi no Yuki chapter 21 . 11/14/2003
Oh my god. The end is so eerie. I love the point of view of writing. It's so strange. I wasn't expecting that at all.
Mochakitty3 chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Hi Ferly! I most definetly LOVE your story! Its the best one i have ver read in my life of reading stories. LOL! but seriously i love all your stories, you the the best authot i kno, write lots and lots and lots hehe and you better get workin so you finish before we get to the end!

Love ya

Kate :)
Umi no Yuki chapter 19 . 7/17/2003
I'm glad Jim decided to help them. i really enjoy reading the flashbacks. I like how Gene and Iris had this relationship together and she helped Gene raise Jim. You really don't find that in other Outlaw Star stories.
Sam chapter 22 . 7/16/2003
I appreciate that you actually gave us readers a chance to see what the kids look like. I like the last chapter a lot. Thanks for actually finishing this story. You had a huge task and you persevered. Good job.
Ryn-Ryn the Milkshake Queen chapter 22 . 7/14/2003
*sniff*

This was so great! I loved this story so much! Ah it was so long but i still didn't want it to end! If you need any help revising, send it to me!
SirDerpin chapter 22 . 7/14/2003
the war ended they were sposta ditch like 'ahh this war sucks lets leave maybe next one be better'/ but it still a great endding
SirDerpin chapter 21 . 7/2/2003
**wonders why he is always like the first to review** that cliffhanger could of been more powerful you could of made it just b4 jim went into this lil universe a grenade drop by him or somethin