Reviews for playing chicken
psymplemind chapter 1 . 6/6
Absolutely brilliant! You nailed their personalities, hearts, and souls (with also using incredibly awesome sex) but unlike so many stories only sex driven, you captured way more of who they really are, what they need...imperfectly perfect together...kudos! Well done! :)
bohemian.sunflower chapter 1 . 2/10
I cried when he told her how easy to love she is. Loved it!
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 1/24
Maybe this will make the difference and she can accept that he does love her, loves her forever, loves her regardless. I hope so, but it's somewhat unresolved. Makes for a great story, great ending. "He takes a lot of damage on a regular basis". Yes, he does Emma, and it's not just physical. Thanks for writing, this is good.
Killjoy4322 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
loved this
La Bitca chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Ow, my heart. These are not tears in my eyes! They are... they're... tears /3 Tragically beautiful. I absolutely adore your writing, can't wait to see more from you.
TashaRose chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Very good idea, and well written one shot.
NCISprobette chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Aww. So sad and beautiful.
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
This might just be the best captain swan fic I've read thus far. Wow. Just wow. The smut, the feels, the way you captured their relationship... just amazing.
leah chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
this was really beautiful!
Lisa1972 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
that was heartbreaking...
Peace215 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I have to say - this is beyond good.

Granted the how they actually consumating their attraction was well written - it was the aftermath that had my heart twisting. Killian seemed in character by wanting to prove himself and to be hers' in any way she needed him (physically, mentally, friendship or more) and Emma was still pushing him away, even after everything he said to her. It was so good I could see this happening (thought to a more PG rating) ;)

Well done!
FreyReh chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
a rollercoaster of emotions from hot sexy smut to me going RAWR EMMMA DAMMIT LOVE HIM BACK... so of course i need a sequel. :D
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
OMG. This is amazing!

If we get anything as half as good as this on the show I'll be happy. That part at the end, with Emma asking Hook to not give up on her...just gah! I loved this from start to finish! If you ever feel like continuing it I would be first in line to read it :)
BaronessBlixen chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Oh wow this is all kinds of perfect! Totally in character, written beautifully and so, so great. Love everything about it. When he explains how hard it is to know her yet how easy to love her - brilliant.
Doki-Doki-CS-Love chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Oh god i hope this really happens