Reviews for Lup Negru
redbobcat99 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
You accidently spelled 'nookie' instead of 'noogie'. Besides that, this is an amazing fanfic!
kittycat1810 chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
I really want a review! Please update soon!
redbobcat99 chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
You need to reveal, oh great one!
catgodess106 chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
YYYEEEEEEEEESSSS! Big and dramatic please.
goodstoryfan chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Amazing and yes i want a reveal! those are so awesome and dramatic
Laude Dei chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
. XD :)
ArkieR chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
This is too cool! I'm going to go read the rest of your werewolf!Dick fics now!
EvErYtHiNg And SoMuchMore chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
I love these! They're super awesome and well done! I'm loving the Werewolf!Robin!
Broken Antler in Winter chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
I really want a reveal. And I love this series of one-shots that deserve more reviews. But unfortunately, most people who read these things are looking for momentary entertainment, not anything else.
LoveBites-13 chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
League would b hilarious! LOVE and UPDATE!
soulevans31 chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
i would personally love a review. please write one *adorable werewolf eyes*
RobinsReckoning chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
Thanks for the little Drabble, I loved it! I think you did very well in this story, keep up the good work!
wsxokn chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
I'd like to see the League, but not the Team (yet), discovering his wolfliness and being completely freaked out- especially Green Arrow, because that just seems like him.
Princess Unikitty chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
Nice little cute story that takes a cliched premise and actually makes it pretty cool. Good job.

I would say... nah. This one feels pretty complete, to be honest.
RobinsReckoning chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
I love it! Can't wait for more! If this is only a three shot, is the next chapter going to be the team finding out? I think that'd be a good ending.
Also, maybe before that, Robin is heaps friendly with Wolf the day before the full moon and it's actually starting to freak out the team because he's growling and barking back.
Anyway, keep up the good work