Reviews for The Art Of Taming An Ocean
maidenpride chapter 18 . 1/22/2019
Delightful story. Thanks for sharing it
duskbutterfly chapter 18 . 11/23/2018
Oh I’ve missed this, sinking back into the beautiful way you write and, after so long it’s like coming home and still discovering it with new eyes. It's immersive and so tightly stung you hold your breath with Jack and cling desperately to the hope that they'll find a way to work if out. Thank you again for sharing this with us.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/16/2018
This story is going exactly how I want it! Love it!
JustMeMusing chapter 18 . 9/14/2015
Beautiful ending. Thankyou.
:-)
MusketeerAdventure chapter 18 . 7/3/2015
This was absolutely amazing! Read all eighteen chapters and enjoyed every word! On to the next installment of your wonderful universe!
jmar chapter 4 . 4/8/2015
I've just started your (delightful?) story & I have to say that the title 'taming an ocean' reminds me of the song "How do you solve a problem like Maria?"; one line says, 'how do you keep a wave upon the sand?' Yep, that sounds like Phryne, doesn't it? I love a mystery, so I'll continue to read on. Thanks for an interesting story!
Ryn chapter 18 . 5/24/2014
Sigh! Absolutely marvelous! It's incredible how your writing continues to improve with each story by leaps and bounds. Your errors are ting grammatical and spelling ones but you have managed to convey so much tenderness and depth of feelings in your second language.

The plot line is excellent with each chapter unfolding to entice the reader to continue reading in one fell swoop. I love how Dot is growing as a person and assistant sleuth.

Most of all I love the romance between Phrynie and Jack. There is a certain sweetness that makes their relationship very specials thank you for sharing your talent.
sillysocks chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
You are very talented, not the least for writing so beautifully in a language other than your own. Loving your stories.
Changedstripes chapter 18 . 12/18/2013
Is it too late to say how much I loved this? I hope you continue this series - I'd love to see how they continue to navigate their relationship in your universe.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/9/2013
One more chapter, please?
Guest chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
I loved it. Your story is beautiful. Thank you for sharing!
Erpgirl1 chapter 18 . 12/5/2013
Wonderful ending. Loved it.
Firebird9 chapter 18 . 12/5/2013
Aww, that was so beautiful!
yoeman.prince chapter 18 . 12/5/2013
Awe. Perfect. I love rainbows.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/5/2013
YESSSSSS! The chapter that I've been dying to read... So, so good, thank you!