Reviews for Royal Arrival
I have no idea of your still on but this is one of the best Fanfiction I've read in a long time. The relationships and character developments area amazing as well as the detail you go into. Please take the time to finish this one and give me and other readers some closure.
ajm35 chapter 19 . 2/12
Where is the next chapeter?! I NEED MORE
you should write goku x saiyan female romance fic. it would be more interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
I have a request. Can you write a fanfic on goku and female saiyan. perhaps vegetas sister. let it be romance and make it realistic. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.
DarksGamer98 chapter 19 . 12/13/2016
Update it please dont leave it on hiato
Super Vegeta chapter 19 . 4/7/2016
Some chapter's have team four star refrences
Ninamory chapter 19 . 12/1/2015
I am enjoying this story so far. Hope there is more soon.
Regin chapter 19 . 9/30/2015
I Like, I Lust,I Love!Please Update Soon!
King of Winter chapter 19 . 9/5/2015
Great chapter, I thought the concept of Super Android 18 was brilliant! Took me a couple of minutes of searching, and I found a nice enough concept image of Super 16,17 and 18 (in which she looks hot too)!

Regarding the details of the two pairings, I say write both in equal detail because, the more the merrier, right? :D You've done a fine job with Present Gohan and Celeria's relationship, and I'm sure you'll do just as well with Mirai Gohan and Lazuli as well.

The only thing I have to say about your fic as a negative would be that you've made Celeria too human-like. If I remember correctly, Bardock was a Saiyan through and through, even after he was blasted into the past; I can't really imagine a Celeria that was trained by Bardock to be human like in behavior — I feel that it does the Saiyans themselves a disservice. Also, you've sort of made Vegeta a joke, which isn't something I'm too fond of. But hey, it's your story so..

Good job, and keep it up!
dbzfan the first chapter 19 . 8/25/2015
alright good chap keep going
E-kingmoney18 chapter 19 . 8/24/2015
Focus more on gohan and celaria but it's your story so u do u
E-kingmoney18 chapter 16 . 8/24/2015
Yo bro amazing story u have and yea lapis and gohan personality clash great together
Heseltine chapter 19 . 8/24/2015
Why not show both gohans relationships with both lazuli and celeria and show continue to show the differences between them, instead of focusing on one or the other :)
RKF22 chapter 19 . 8/24/2015
Nicely done can't wait for more revenge is sweet
rrm232 chapter 19 . 8/23/2015
Pretty interesting take on the super android form. I hope the next chapter has a little present gohan and celeria interaction and feelings come out. Still good story and hope you update soon.