Reviews for Worth it?
guest chapter 4 . 2/26
This is amazing, please continue
Warhawk'42 chapter 5 . 2/27
Great update.
Fives32 chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
Well, I'd like Birdflash, But. Updates would be appreciated.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
I like how you took some real things that probably would or could happen and put them in the story. Please finish this story!
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
I need more of this! I need Bruce and Rudolph to get what they deserve! I need Dick&Wally friendship to save the day! ... I NEED it.
K-the-Queen-of-Typos chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
I need more. Like now.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
Make Travis wake up and still be with dick it would be awesome cuz there so cute together
ForgottenJuliette chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
You seem to be getting a lot of flack for having Dick be in a relationship with another boy. I think that, while Dick isn't gay, he's lonely, desperate, and confused. If Travis lives or dies is anyone's guess. But I don't think that their relationship could survive. I hope to see Wally next update!
roseangel013 chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
i am a huge birdflash fan, so i was a bit surprise (for some odd reason) and a little upset that dick and wally werent going to be together, but the way it goes in my mind, travis is ashamed of being gay and doesnt want to be with dick. but it would be a bit of a shocker to be if they actually stayed together if he got better
bananananamj chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
I love this fic! I literally cried when Dick went to the hospital to see Travis. I hope Travis will wake up from the coma... so sad ;_;. You should update soon!
Gypsy chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
I really like the story. As strange as it is I'm always open for angst. But I really think, to make the story more interesting you should have Travis die. It would work for this story very well. So... think about it would you.
PainInSilence chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
I loved the story! Please update!
FudoTwin17 chapter 4 . 5/13/2014

Sorry. I liked him too. :D I really love this. Please update soon! :)
TotalAlaskan chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Its great! just want to point out that second line actually says 'All I could hear was the family war'. Great work :)
umbuby chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
This is fantastic! I don't usually go for canon/PC pairing but I desperately need to see what happens. And with Wally. Beautiful work!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »