Reviews for The Hitch-Hunter's Guide to Apple Country
darkestdesire8 chapter 5 . 4/13
Love these boys and love how you write them.
as chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
dljensengirl88 chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
I just love your Sam and Dean even though Sam is a bit clingier and they are clearer touchier than our TV versions. Still I imagine this pair to be the inner lives of our TV pair and I'm not sure you've written enough to satisfy my need to be in their world for as long as possible. John, though, well, this John IS somewhat harsher than I believe our TV John to be and I don't think this is his inner version either, but at least you have him exercise some self control and he's not an abusive ass, no matter what our Sam here says or the majority of fan fiction land who clearly have a vendetta out on on him. Now let's go see what else I haven't read of yours. I haven't commented on every single one. I did read some other things of yours already, but I'm not through them yet.
CrazyLadyInVegas chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
Most entertaining brother-fight ever.
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
What a great story. Please write more as soon as you can. Thanks.
Sam.J.Eller chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I love this story! I love all your Brother's Blood stories!
Keep writing, you're amazing!
SPN Mum chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
Wow! Sam saved Dean again, and Dean takes offense? O.o I loved how Sam snapped out all of the times that Dean saved him, when Dean made it seem like Sam was doing all of the saving. Sam had a point about John and the way he raised them. If Sam and Dean are a little crazy, and messed up, then it's definately because of the way they were raised. They had a fight about which one of them is more messed up, now how messed up is that?! lol I really hope they will stay together and not fight about this particular problem again. They need to have each other's backs, not be at each other's throats. :( Hopefully things will be better now.

Thanks for this story. I look forward to the next installment of your Brother's Blood 'verse. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
Awesome work! Just love your stories!
jojospn chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
I thought you did a wonderful job with this, especially the fight scene. It seemed very natural. I also enjoyed how you didn't allow the reunion (which was sweet, by the way) to keep them from fighting at the end. Wonderful job!
reannablue chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
That was an awesome story. I love how you portrayed both of the brothers and the conflict argument was absolutely excellent. So hope to see more soon :)
Hacked It Out and Fell chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
I loved this chapter and story. You could practically feel the frustration, desperation and anger rolling off of the boys. I can't wait for Sam to catch up to John!
Lyzzybelle chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
Love your Sam N Dean fights. This was very good, almost cathartic. YOu have hinted about John for the next story so I have a feeling that his presence will drive them further apart and bring them closer together.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
Go and get "em Sammy boy. Nothing like a pissed off Baby Brother.
DymphnaOneAndOnly chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
A wonderful chapter! Love it!
NyteKit chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
Now that I know Dean is safe, I am dying with laughter at how angry Sam is right now. I'm half hoping he finds Dean before seeing another townsperson because he might just end up strangling them on general principle. Though I am also wondering where Dean is, since he didn't end up trapped and needing Sam's help to escape. Could he actually have stayed the night with that girl? Even knowing Sam would've been going crazy if he didn't check in? I'd rather that than him being hurt so I'm sticking with it.