Reviews for A Pirate's Life for Me
rebel-scurn chapter 7 . 3/5
I posted the most recent review before this - i've only just realised I wasn't logged in, doh. But now I have another opportunity to shout my love for this fic from the rooftops. I'm tempted to go back and reread, reviewing each chapter individually!

If you're still searching for a beta/wall to bounce ideas off of by the way Gam, I'd be happy to help! :)

rebel-scurn (also on tumblr!)
So I am beyond late to this ship, this fandom. I'm trawling for fics and posts only to find they were made over two years ago...so imagine my delight to find a KiddWay fic a whopping 7 chapters long! That was enough to get me seal clapping with joy.

Then I start this fic, and it's beyond beautiful. Your writing and characterization has literally set the bar now. It's wonderful! You've added so much depth to these characters and situations; I absolutely adore it. It's so detailed and thought out, it no doubt enriches the canon storyline for me!

I'm nervous seeing there's only one chapter left, but even if you had to leave this fic for various reasons, do know that I feel blessed for having found it! So SO good. I'm not sure why I've fallen for KidWay so aggressively but all I know is that fics like these, and writing like yours, fill the Mary Read shaped hole in my heart right now! all the love.
6-bella chapter 7 . 2/24
Really have enjoyed this so far - and I absolutely adore your Pascal and Bellamy! Especially Pascal ;-) read this on a binge at two in the morning and now I can't wait for more, so, hurry and update!
Tabitha of MoonA chapter 7 . 12/12/2015
Hi, first, my name is Tabitha of Moonaurora and I really enjoy your story. I'm just too lazy to log in. Anyway, I thought I would offer to beta. I've just finished college with a minor in creative writing and I've done a lot of workshopping and editing over the course of my degree. Anyway while I like your story, it could benefit from some cleaning up, which I know I can help you with.
Shane Kor chapter 7 . 12/6/2015
I would be willing to beta read for you. I think this story has a lot of potential, which had been realized thus far. Good story mate
Lily chapter 6 . 11/28/2015
I am so glad this updated
LilyEvans chapter 6 . 11/26/2015
HOORAY FOR UPDATES! Thank you muchly! it was absolutely amazing
Kingtaker chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
Sooo is this story dead or what? Plz continue
hihazuki chapter 5 . 5/9/2014
I never had high expectations for AC4 fanfiction because pirates are understandably very hard to write. Their style of speech, mannerisms, and way of thought is a complete rarity to our modern generation of young authors that tend to write stories of those we can easily relate to. It's also very hard to write them and not have it fall into the contemporary pop culture pirate clichés depicted so commonly in movies —aka Pirates of the Carribbean— but you've just shattered my belief to smithereens. That's all I've got to say. This is an entirely plausible alternative to the canon plot of AC4, and the potential I see in this is astounding.

I was a bit skeptical about this at first, before I started getting sold, so when I got to the second chapter where you wrote Mary's quartermaster as a Frenchman, I was completely taken in. The thoughtful style of your writing, brilliant characterization of Mary and OCs alike (Not much for Edward due to his main lack of sobriety, but pretty sure that would change in the future) took my breath away. Literally. I kidd you not (bad puns ahoy!). Take my heart. My soul. Just take it. Take it all away.

I'm very sorry for your friend's condition. My Aunt just recently died from cancer, so I know how you feel. We can all hope for the best, but what you can do is be there with your friend until the end. Through every minute of it. I'll be patiently waiting for more news and updates.
VonZeppy chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
Loving it, can't wait to read on :)
loverofganon chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
More!
loverofganon chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
Sooo good. The description of samuel bellamy was very nice but I didn't really care about Pascal. Why? Is he important?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Soooo good!
guest chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
Keep going please!
Celis chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
Hope you update this soon, so few KiddWay's out there c: