Reviews for A Pirate's Life for Me
LilyEvans chapter 6 . 11/26
HOORAY FOR UPDATES! Thank you muchly! it was absolutely amazing
Kingtaker chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
Sooo is this story dead or what? Plz continue
hihazuki chapter 5 . 5/9/2014
I never had high expectations for AC4 fanfiction because pirates are understandably very hard to write. Their style of speech, mannerisms, and way of thought is a complete rarity to our modern generation of young authors that tend to write stories of those we can easily relate to. It's also very hard to write them and not have it fall into the contemporary pop culture pirate clichés depicted so commonly in movies —aka Pirates of the Carribbean— but you've just shattered my belief to smithereens. That's all I've got to say. This is an entirely plausible alternative to the canon plot of AC4, and the potential I see in this is astounding.

I was a bit skeptical about this at first, before I started getting sold, so when I got to the second chapter where you wrote Mary's quartermaster as a Frenchman, I was completely taken in. The thoughtful style of your writing, brilliant characterization of Mary and OCs alike (Not much for Edward due to his main lack of sobriety, but pretty sure that would change in the future) took my breath away. Literally. I kidd you not (bad puns ahoy!). Take my heart. My soul. Just take it. Take it all away.

I'm very sorry for your friend's condition. My Aunt just recently died from cancer, so I know how you feel. We can all hope for the best, but what you can do is be there with your friend until the end. Through every minute of it. I'll be patiently waiting for more news and updates.
VonZeppy chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
Loving it, can't wait to read on :)
loverofganon chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
loverofganon chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
Sooo good. The description of samuel bellamy was very nice but I didn't really care about Pascal. Why? Is he important?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Soooo good!
guest chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
Keep going please!
Celis chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
Hope you update this soon, so few KiddWay's out there c:
ShadowTh14ft chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Okay so I made an account to tell you I love this story so much and you are a great writer. Please keep working on this and update soon :) you're awesome
KatieKaboom713 chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
Oh, PLEASE update this soon! It's been a month! Oh I love this! I love it love it love it!
madfox chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
Okay, so I just want you to know that I made an account specifically to tell you to please continue because I love this story that you have concocted. You have a good writing style that's clever and interesting.I like that you know what you're talking about and you don't seem to be making shit up as you go along. Please continue! I'm dying to read more!
Metoochocolate chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
I really love your story :D Although the flow can be a bit confusing at times, I like the way you portray Mary, not too girly and not too much like a heartless brat. I'm anticipating your next update haha, I'm pretty excited to read more. I hope your friend gets better.
witch1991 chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
you are very talented.
Melonbrawler chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
Another great chapter! Can't wait to Read more ;) and I fully understand your reasons of not updating sooner just know that that isn't an excuse at all but something way more! Keep supporting your friend that's one of the most important and best things you can do now and believe me when I say so cause I know it first hand... But enough of that let's all be happy and cheerful because you'll have to update another amazing part of your story soon! :p