Reviews for Dancing in the Rain
Luis chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
And I have officially time travelled back through your Dick Grayson stories to your very first one! Although Dick technically wasn't in this story, you could feel his presence, just as Barbara did. Very emotional tale and it was nice to see if from Barbara's POV.
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
You know, one could call me a coward for reviewing one of your old stories rather than dig in to your series but, in my defense, your one-shots are so good. As always, this one contained just the right combination of the little quirks of the Batfamily along with some humor and the real, human emotion that you only occasionally see in the comics. It's something that can be hard to do with these characters but you always seem to manage to pull it off with aplomb.

The only real complaint, as per usual, was you mentioning all these characters that were central to Dick's life but only focusing on Babs. It's the completionist in me that tells me I wanted to see what they said but it is your story and it is your wish to do what you will.

AriaJack chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
This was really sweet. I just love that you put God in their. As a Christian it warms my heart to see God put in a story.
Eternal Paladin chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Now, before I start, I must confess that I don't usually care for death fics. That said... This was one of the most beautiful fan fics I have ever read. That poem was perfect and complemented your story in the best possible way.

You portrayed everyone's grief poignantly and realistically. It almost made me cry as I read the way you wrote about Bruce and Barbara's and Dick's daughter. When I read the part where you wrote that the only dry face in the crowd was their daughter, but her lip was beginning to quiver... my heart just about broke in two.

You somehow captured the balance between pain and hope that so often accompanies the death of a loved one. Well done.
Angelic Temptress chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
I loved it. I cried.
Cross chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
This is one of the most touching stories I have ever read about the Batclan. But I must ask you, did you write the poem? If you did, I hereby grovel at your feet. However, if you did not, who wrote this poem? I found it to be an exquisite choice for the story.
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 10/13/2002