Reviews for The Fire-Proof Lock
Oh Lucy
Reithandina chapter 15 . 4/21
I'm a little disappointed with this story. I had hoped there was more into this based upon the title and the summary, but it's actually such a small part of the story that I've really no idea why you even injected it.

Also, your story is full of spelling mistakes and it's just too formal; some of the words they speak is not something we say in every day conversations and it's not in their character either to say those things, or be that tense or stiff.
Luciester chapter 16 . 2/26
Am I the only one that hates it when they just shout that they are together in the middle of the whole guild?
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2016
I loved the suite life of Zachary and Cody refrence to Mr. Mosby. Lol
Gooseface chapter 7 . 12/10/2016
OMG THE POKEMON REFERENCE I LAUGHED SO HARD I EVEN RELOOKED UP THE POKEDEX ENTRY JUST SO I COULD REREAD ABOUT HOW COUPLES SEE THE FISH AHHH SUCH HAPPIENESS
FlameDragonHime chapter 16 . 4/25/2016
KAWAII!
zElliexmagic chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
I love it so far!
Checkmate-13 chapter 16 . 2/18/2016
Well, this is probably one of the best Fairy Tail fics I've ever read. Sweet, slow-paced, well-written, diverse, realistic, and thought out. My only criticism is that it could have been a little shorter, but compared to the bulk of fanfics that just jump straight into it (mine included) this was very refreshing.
Glorybringer chapter 13 . 1/4/2016
Naaaatsuuu!
Glorybringer chapter 5 . 1/3/2016
Natsu heard that didn't he
Glorybringer chapter 4 . 1/3/2016
Oh god not him...anyone but him...
Batman chapter 16 . 12/31/2015
me like.
I like dis,its amzin'.
Azara chapter 16 . 12/13/2015
I so want more of this series! Please make more! :D
Azara chapter 16 . 12/13/2015
Pleeease do more!
errawesome chapter 13 . 11/30/2015
One does not simply run in the lobby