Reviews for You and the Stars
dnmann chapter 16 . 10/23/2014
Great love story.

Keep writing. your very good.
ItsMeCharlee chapter 16 . 6/12/2014
Thanks for completing this story. loved the ending.
Brittandsan4evs chapter 16 . 6/12/2014
That was the perfect ending, can't wait for your next fic
Guest chapter 14 . 6/2/2014
I still don't like spencer for hurting ashley that way. she could've been honest with ashley about gabe but she chose not to. at least ashley was open n honest about her feelings even after been pushed away several times. Ashley shouldnt've apologized that much. I'm so not touched by spencer's lame proposal.
I3VauseMan chapter 14 . 5/28/2014
Aww this update was so adorable. I loved the ending. Those words would make some beautiful wedding vows. Your an awesome writer and I'd love to read another story by you. I'm a softball enthusiast, I was crushed when they removed the women's softball from the Olympics. So yea I'd love to read one like that but, whatever you write I'm in.
Anjela78 chapter 14 . 5/27/2014
Hurá! Krásné! A kupu dětí...(?)
ThisIsMe1983 chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
Awww I loved it...
Brittandsan4evs chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
oh my, that was so cute and adorable, I loved it . Update soon
Brittandsan4evs chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
yay spashley's on their way back, and I'm so looking forward to your next fic, maybe Ashley could be a gymnast getting ready for the Olympics (I know you've already written the Olympics but it was so awesome)and spencer is a journalist who has to interview her before, during and after the games, like Aiden could be her coach trying to keep them apart, so they have to sneak about, just an idea, update soon.
Brittandsan4evs chapter 12 . 5/20/2014
just found this, and its freaking awesome but OMFG, do not scare me like that again, my god, I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest. I'm so glad Ashley is going to be ok and hopefully when she's fully recovered her and spencer can get together again
Avid-FFFan chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
Alleluia, at least the girls seem to be both looking in the same direction.
ThisIsMe1983 chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
Loved it
Thatoneekidd chapter 12 . 5/15/2014
Yeah Ashley kick his ass!
I3VauseMan chapter 12 . 5/14/2014
I knew it. Spencer was not with Gabe by choice. How dare he beat on our girls and shoot Ashley. And of course Spencer can go in and see Ashley,after all she was named by Ashley as her emergency contact. Uh huh I caught on to that one ! So yea get in there Spencer and claim your girl. Great update.
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 12 . 5/14/2014