Reviews for Living the Life with the Lifeguards
EnonEmoclew chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
This is a very "far out" (as Geoff would probably say). Gwen and Cody's friendship reminds me of Sam and the nameless geek from Sixteen Candles... Keep this story going!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
The atmosphere for the horror movie viewing was perfectly mundane compared to the wild moment when Geoff and Uncle Chris showed up. It will definitely take a lot longer for Geoff to win Gwen over than for Cody and Bridgette to establish a friendship. The latter two seemed to have hit it off after the last traumatic meeting. Their starting off on the right foot with each other by getting to know each other over food! I'm intrigued as to how their dine-in will play out!
RedEyedWarrior chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
I liked how you probed deeper into the Codette. It was awfully nice of Geoff to bring hom Uncle Chris. I like how Chris is Cody's uncle. Gwen's reactions to everything is awesome as usual. Keep up the good work.
GreenPokeGuy chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
LOL, I loved the bell ringing at 3am during their horror movie. Cody asking what the number for 911 is was hilarious! And the chips in Gwen's hair! LOL :P

Now Cody knows about the party, so I guess they'll be going. Poor Gwen. :P

Codette! Yes, please. :P

-Green
TDDolphin chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
So Chris is Cody's uncle in this? Hahahahahaha. Oh, that's funny. And he also likes to party with Geoff? I guess I could see him being a partier. I guess if I had one complaint, it would be that the ending seemed rushed. But it was still an okay chapter. But next time, don't write a story into the wee hours of the morning, haha.
Technical Technicalities chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
Aw, I love this! Chris was hilarious XD
WishStar chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
Yeah uncle Chris! It's so funny seen him relative to Cody. You know it's cool that you going to pair Gwen and Geoff togather. In the first promo of Total drama Gwen was a red head that was a loner and well Geoff was still Geoff but they where pair togather in the organal the had Gwen snuggle in his lap. You should check out.
LyokoDetective88 chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
wow i knew Chris would be here,but not Cody's Uncle,if that is going to happen are you going to make Courtney,Codys Sister
Sinematic chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Why would you put in a mug of milk to heat for twenty minutes? Maybe our microwaves are different haha. Geoff is super nice c: but Gwen is just being Gwen so I can't be too upset at how she's treating him. I'd probably act the same.. I have a feeling this story is gonna be really long so I'm looking forward to reading a lot more :D
Sinematic chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
This is so well written! I liked Geoff's conversation with Gwen, and you write for the characters perfectly!
Sinematic chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This is really cute so far c: I'm so glad I found this!
Light of the Dawn chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
Another great chapter! Your characterization is still perfect, and I love where the story is going. I look forward to reading more! Keep up the great work!

With love,
Lo
NerdyNightStocker chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Cody's POV during his life-threatening situation was nice to see. Of course he wouldn't think he was good enough for someone like Bridgette. The microwave incident happened to me once except with cookies and flames LOL. Geoff is still trying to get to know Gwen but she's the type to keep her defenses up. He's dense but a decent guy deep down. Noah's role was hilarious and I can see him making amusing appearances! I look forward to seeing what happens at the party!
Technical Technicalities chapter 3 . 12/30/2013