Reviews for Cover Up the Sun
SoulMore chapter 14 . 2/13
FAN!
JuMiKu chapter 14 . 1/15
This story was absolutely wonderful... I adored it.
sopmire chapter 14 . 1/9
Wiping away tears now. Such a great story, and so well told!
Musichowler chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
I just found this yesterday, and Im so glad I did. Wonderful story. You made the anguish so real, so true to life. I don't know if this was as a catharsis for you or not but I remember my own experiences with depression and the healing from it. Well done. Excellent story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
It was really good, but the aether is an infinity gem/stone from the avengers comic book, it's the story line between avengers and guardians of the galaxy. So it not like the director just pulled it from his ass, so maby YouTube what the infinity gems/stones for info on it cause, the teseract, the orb, and Loki's septer are also infinity gems/stones. BUT I do like your new name for it
servant123 chapter 14 . 12/18/2014
Wonderful stories! I really enjoyed reading these. You wrote them well, and I love that you went beyond story-telling to include some very thought-provoking exchanges at several points. Keep up the great work! I look forward to reading more from you soon :)
lulu2613 chapter 14 . 11/26/2014
It's fitting you end with saying goodbye and now I sadly have to say goodbye to this incredible and heart wrenching ff
lulu2613 chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
No I think you did an amazing job
lulu2613 chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
You are totally in character! Ooh storm! Beast!
lulu2613 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Loki and mutant children in one room together has all kinds of possibilities
Mugiwara Otome chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
i just realised a small plot hole. why wasnt artie's power of telepathy suppressed? how could he still communicate with loki and prof x when his power was suppressed? im sure the soldiers should have drugged him with those dart thingys before carting him off, just as a precaution. a food for thought. and an observation. this is in no way a flame.
Mugiwara Otome chapter 14 . 11/23/2014
Is there going to be any sequel to this? I really have fallen in love with this universe! If I could fave this more than once I would definitely have done so. I really want to see more of Loki's interactions with the characters of Xmen and also more reactions of the rest of the avengers! And also eventually when Loki (maybe) becomes xmen, or recognized as not the villain by more people! Any sequel in sight? *puppy-dog-eyes*
LadyAllure Allurechan chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
This is truly one of my favorite stories for more than one reason. Loki is one of my fave characters as well as the x-men and the avengers. I've bern a comic book collector since I was a child. The movie versions certainly do them justice. I love how well written this crossover is written along with the other two stories prior to this one. I hope u written more n continue with this particular storyline. It would be interesting if Odin were to meet Charles Xavior.
BlueEarings chapter 12 . 10/23/2014
I have been enjoying this fic SO MUCH over the last few days! I love the way Loki has slowly grown into a more accepting of himself person.
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 14 . 10/22/2014
I've reread both stories and loved them so much. The emotion, the depth, the plot; it's all so perfectly written. Please, please, please, if you can, do another. It would be so nice if Asgard, the Avengers, SHIELD, and even Loki himself could just truly see how much he's growing and changing for the better—or at least is trying to. Either way, I have to thank you for this amazing story! You're so awesome!