Reviews for Cover Up the Sun
Valforwing chapter 13 . 5/29/2014
SEQUAL!
Rabytte chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
Wow! Did not expect that ending! But it was really great, and I look forward to the next installment of this series that you will hopefully put up soon :)
olde dragon chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
"I am Loki, born of Jotunheim, warrior-mage of Asgard, protector of mutants of MIdgard, and I will descend upon you with the fury of three realms if you dare to cross me again." This may be the end of this story, but please! It cannot be the end of what you have yet to tell.
t.m.p.a chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
Wow, just wow... Loved every moment of this fic. Just like the one before. Kudos for you! Now I can only wish for a part where Thor finds out Loki is alive, comes to the school, there is awkward hugs and tears, thor is his goofy lovable self, causes problems without meaning, does not understand cultural differences or his brother and annoys many mutants
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 13 . 5/27/2014
with your questions of where everyone else was... they were all on vacation! its the only thing that makes sense. or that it was all happening at the same time. or that the fact that everything happens like within a day or something.. but yeah cap two, no excuse, unless shield just had them on the runt o much to let them have the TIME to contact those people and were just to high clearance for them to handle.

I have to admit that the general was to stupid as a GENERAL here to really work with everything and I ahte when everyone makes Ross a complete idiot but oh well.'

Tony's perspective here was wonderous, and loki being surprised was fun as well.
Tamuril2 chapter 13 . 5/27/2014
Tam: *pouts* Aw, we didn't get to see Striker.
Tony: *smirks* Talking about yourself in the third person again?
Tam: *glares* I was including the other reviewers.
Tony: *smirks more* Oh, so you get to be their spokesman? I musta missed the meeting that voted you in.
Tam: *huffs* I didn't mean...you know what, you're a fictional character, I don't have to explain myself to you.
Tony: *grins* And yet you continue to talk to me.
Tam: *throws magic ice on Tony* Shut it, prat!
Tony: *whines* When you get magic?
Tam: *smirks now* Loki taught me.
Tony: *groans* Not fair.

1) Wow, I didn't see the Brotherhood's involvement coming. Good choice though. It makes more sense. Magneto is always using Mystique's powers to manipulate the Human Rights group (quite successfully too, might I add). I loved that line 'He's Charles' boy, heart and soul'. I had a melt down, due to NIF's, right then. I wonder (and more than a little hope) if Magneto will find a way to capture Loki, so he won't be able to defend the school.

2) That whole scene where everyone arrived was hilarious. Recap: So, then Loki rescues the two children, but then Tony arrives on scene with two other Avengers...but then, General Ross arrives on scene and tries to get the children and Loki...BUT THEN, Fury and Charles arrive and the situation gets even more heated. *chuckles* Man, I was waiting for the "But THEN, the sky fell, a volcano spontaneously erupted, and Thor appeared". *ducks sharp objects* Oh, come on, I'm joking. Sheesh.

3) Daw, Loki's finding his niche. *sighs happily* I'm so glad. Poor boy needs the support system dearly. *blinks* Speaking of which, do Hank and the others know just how young Loki is? Hmm, now wouldn't that be an interesting revelation. *grins* I bet his help in the attack, coupled with his age, will give Storm ulcers. Tehe.

All in all, a great new chapter. Thanks for posting it.

Tamuril2
kirallie chapter 13 . 5/27/2014
Great story! Will there be a sequel? Really hope so.
Jess Marylin chapter 13 . 5/27/2014
So that's why Mystique had been hanging around the school. Really glad that Loki handled things before the copter could make it to the Brotherhood's ambush. And it's good to see Loki having a happy ending.
PeaceHeather chapter 13 . 5/27/2014
Brilliant! I wondered if you would course to end here at the moment Loki found himself.

My only complaint: Artie shouldn't have been able to use his telepathy under the influence of that drug. All the rest of it? Loved it. And of course you've set yourself up for a sequel if you so choose.

Very well done!
JSML chapter 13 . 5/27/2014
Whoa. The end? Like...THE end, the end? Um, okay. That's rather depressing. I was super attached to this story but that's fine! A good author knows when to end his story before it drags too long. Awesomeness:) What about an epilogue? Please? Like, maybe some sort of crisis that the future Avengers are facing and a couple mutants accompanying Loki play a hand in it or something? Idk, I'm just having after-shock moping stuff now. Good times, good times.
Starfire201 chapter 13 . 5/27/2014
Open-ended in a way, but a very good last chapter. I liked seeing Fury and Xavier as well as Loki putting the ass in his place.

Nice read from start to finish.
MoonClaimed chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
I've really enjoyed this story, and that was a very satisfying ending. Great job! :D
Momorulz chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
The end?! No it can't be plz do another sequellll
Drakonflight chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
I feel that there is a fair bit of setup in this chapter for the next story. Some of the Avengers are aware of Loki's residence at Xavier's school, and hints have been made about the Big Bad Villain In The Shadows. Though what I'm (still) really looking forward to is Loki's reunion with Thor. Especially now that he has discovered his own path of godhood/true nature/pinnacle of essence/whatever its called. I'm curious to see what Thor's reaction will be. I think he will probably be happy - that Loki may sometimes be on his side, that he has a good reason when he's not, that he, in a way, follows a noble path (and I do honestly think that what Loki does can be described as noble). Though I also get the feeling that it will aggravate Thor to no end. :D I look forwards to the sequel!
-Drakonflight
Drakonflight chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
Ever since the pinnacle of essence - the touching of godhood - was described and it was mentioned that Loki had not found his own I've been hoping that he would. And I think you've done an excellent job here of describing his nature. This chapter made me grin the whole way through. Oh, and I loved the dragon. And the motorcycle. And I think even Logan won't mind the loss of his motorcycle, when he hears what Loki used it for. And I loved the concept of the sky paths. All in all, probably my favorite chapter thus far.
440 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »