Reviews for Cover Up the Sun
pikachukite chapter 6 . 2/10/2018
XD Loki Skywalker! HAHAHA!
moira hawthorne chapter 14 . 2/1/2018
that was beautiful
moira hawthorne chapter 12 . 2/1/2018
BRILLIANT ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!
from: Here lay his true incarnation... to And in this moment he was Chaos
I hope you dont mind but that is going up on my Loki shrine/alter

and than the finish... woooot Tony! yes!
moira hawthorne chapter 10 . 2/1/2018
OK I do really love the LokiKurt Team... I always loved Kurt/Nightcrawler as a mutant...
moira hawthorne chapter 7 . 2/1/2018
for a ButtPull it was very well done...
StardustOwl chapter 14 . 12/20/2017
This is just amazing, I don't have the words to describe how perfect it is. Wow, just wow!
Miss Hiraya chapter 14 . 12/11/2017
Ahhh this sequel is perfect! I'm glad for so many things in this story1) that you didn't make Charles say whatever Loki wanted him just to spare his heart. You know, it's more difficult definitely took a step back against all the progress Loki had been doing recently, but I'm glad Charles made another call. It would be more devastating to be lied. I'm glad Charles didn't broke his trust by lying for this.

(2)that you didn't make Loki's admiration and respect for Charles blind, but instead you showed it as a way of telling that even Charles, despite his best intentions, make some questionable calls. That the man still held fast to his pacifist nature and Loki didn't just submit to it, but not also outright antagonizing him in the end.

(3) Loki makes friends! And is surprised that he actually had ones. Also, the confession with Kurt and the talks with Charles really helped a lot in sorting his internal conflicts, like when he was forced to sort what are the things taught to him about the Jotuns and what he actually learned by observing himself.

(4) Female Loki is just gold. I don't fancy much of that canon but it's not that I hate them either. The way you inserted it into the story fits just well!

(5) protective/bamf/mischievous Loki! I liked that he doesn't overtly mellow out for his students, but still he's protective of them. That part with him practically ripping helicopters and breaking bones without killing anyone really makes him a badass. The general is right to fear his words. I have this favored fan theory that if Loki really tried, he'd have done better than what he did at New York. Not that he'd win, but he'd be more dangerous and lethal and unpredictable like any force of nature. He's the God of Chaos, after all.

(6) Frigga. My respect for the woman who raised the two brothers had always been there since her spotlight in TDW, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who appreciates her not just Odin's wife. The woman is a goddess, the one taught loki his dagger skills and magic, the queen, and a loving mother who does all things at the same time!

(7) Loki's coming to terms with Frigga. Not only on her death, but also on her unconditional love for him. His message to her didn't have many words, but God they struck true.

(8) every scene of Loki with Charles. The way their relationship is based on mutual trust, and the way it made Loki slowly grow out of his old self. The little things Charles does without words to offer the young God comfort. The hand at the back of his neck, and even from the first story where Loki held onto his hand who reached halfway for him, the fact that he lets Loki rant and pace around to calm himself, the way he takes note of all the little tells and even encourages him in his lectures and ice magic.

I'm in love with this verse! Thank you for this!
Salome Maranya chapter 13 . 11/16/2017
I can relate this attack with similar events in my country. Schools of indigenous peoples or natives are being destroyed by the military or forces, with teachers and local officials killed too, because they are as labelled terrorist training grounds or terrorist sympathizers (which they are not).
Even our president says he'll bomb them them all without thought for their welfare. Primarily the target is the aquisition of their ancestral lands so malls, residential areas, mining areas could be built. And so many people support the current regime they'll think the IPs are rebels without any thought to check.
(And this is is just us all being normal humans.)
It would be glorious to have Loki alongside the people in the struggle. This is the characterization of Loki that is empowering to read.
ToHellWithThePancakes chapter 14 . 11/14/2017
Amazing!

"I am Loki, born of Jotunheim, warrior-mage of Asgard, protector of mutants of Midgard, and I will descend on you with the fury of three realms if you dare to cross me again!"

THAT gave me chills!
WildNoa13474 chapter 2 . 11/12/2017
They're blue da ba dee da ba daa da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa
WildNoa13474 chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
Yeah here I'm guessing it leads to the baths and not the weapons storage.
WildNoa13474 chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
"Yeah, funny story. I faked my death. Again. And everyone fell for it. Again."
Dragoncat chapter 13 . 11/10/2017
I just want to say I loved this chapter, I loved the story, and I especially loved the AN for this chapter.
Brilliantly done... and I totally agree with you.

Whatever you do... KEEP ON WRITING!
Dragoncat chapter 14 . 11/9/2017
It's stories like this that make me like fanfiction more than the actual Marvel movies (but I like to watch them, anyway!).

Keep on writing!