Reviews for Farther Away
willneverleaveyouagain chapter 9 . 1/31
All of your stories are amazing but my favourite is this one :) Was this the last chapter?
theangeliclittledemon chapter 9 . 7/20/2014
Are you going to update soon?
sharpie78 chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
Loved it!
sharpie78 chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
You're rig, they're not automatically all right, but it seems like things are getting better. This story is great!
sharpie78 chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
Goodness! I like this development!
sharpie78 chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
Wow. I'm surprised he got to that place emotionally so fast.
sharpie78 chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
I think the shortness of the chapters seems to go with the uncertainty of their feelings. I don't know much even I could handle. Reading them like this really is hard.
sharpie78 chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
Great chapter! It is difficult to see them apart, but I love tough Damon.
sharpie78 chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
She needs to feel a little worse before this resolves, assuming it will!
sharpie78 chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
Uh oh. This Damon is really insecure or seriously fed up, or both. And Elena. Can't she ever learn!
sharpie78 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Oh goodness! This sounds very interesting!
kat st james chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
I thought this is so section is so key to the underlying issues :

"If she's ignoring my brother and acting like they're strangers for my benefit, it's not going to help. I know that she cares about him, and that he cares about her. I love them both, I want them to be happy, and it's never going to happen unless they're okay with each other. It's certainly not going to make things better between Elena and me.
And if they don't move past the awkward phase and learn to be friends, I'll never know. I'll never be sure that she doesn't care about him more than that. That she doesn't sometimes miss the times when they were together."

It's important because it comes back to the broken trust issues between DE, the fact that even if he wanted to ignore Stefan he still doesn't fully trust Elena and given that they're vampires avoiding his brother forever would be challenging. Can wait until you have DE have this conversation.

I like that you keep having Elena sneak up on Damon emotionally and physically and that he's got to remind himself that he shouldn't be enjoying it / allowing it - it's very cute but also real. Thanks for updating.
LivingDeadGirl727 chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
Loved this chapter. Cant wait to read more. :)
niadk chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
I am glad you are back! I loved the chapter
Fontainebleau01 chapter 9 . 1/31/2014