Reviews for Cage Birds
lillylee519 chapter 1 . 3/29
Omg I want more lol. So Intriguing, please keep going. But just an FYI if your abandoning it you should say so in the summery so we don't fall in love and wait forever in limbo for an end that will never come.
MORE! Please?
I love this I like how Percy's wise
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 3 . 1/13
Whoa. That was deep. Short and deep. I'm glad that Percy can be someone that Leo can depend on.
Anon chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
This story is incredibly stylistic and overall well-written. The fondness Nico holds for sweet little Percy is both believable and endearing; the romance top-knotch.

Although in all honesty, I don't think Leo should like Hazel at all. She's thinking of him possessively and like an object, while still treating him like crap. I mean, "ohh, sucks that I have to forcefully bring you to orgasm because I don't want to get hurt if you try to defend yourself with fire," "Make him love you then we can sell him sexually", "If my brother doesn't punish you, I will". Honestly, the characterization is interesting and you can definitely sell that as a dimensional and well formed antagonist, but having Leo fall in love with Hazel would ruin the coherency and believability of the story. And I'm not saying that as some ship wars fanatic. Leo/Hazel/Frank is very cute in canon. But because you have fabricated, quite successfully, a whole nother universe, character persona, and interpersonal relationships, it just doesn't work without being cringeworthy and odd.

Also, you've actually made Bianca even more likeable than she is in the books so cheers.
Hollytreeowl chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
Hello, I love most of your stories( most because I have only read like 3 or 4) and, I was hoping if you could help me write and publish a Nico/Percy story. Since the publisher I have has something against lemons and smut, and my profile won't let me upload anything. But, I'll only give you the idea if you a) PM me, b) update this story( I'm not trying to rush you I just really like this story) , or you can do both. But, really I just hope you'll PM me since, no one can be rushed when writing.
Update chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
CUTE!
Fangirl-4ever-and-ever chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
I've checking out your other storys and I'm very happy with what I'm finding! I like the friendship with Percy and Leo.
Myth's Dreams chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
Plz update soon! This is a really interesting plot I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
Eep! That was really good! Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work!
Alexia Morgenstern chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
I love this story, it is so lovely. But I'm still super curious to know why Percy is considered ugly during molting.
daughterofhades chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
Heeeey! I read your story and is lovely so i really hope you continue it pretty please?
Oi opakio chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
Wow, this is actually amazing
I.am.DivergentMortalWhovian chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
I'm seriously confused… Okay, so they're half human half birds, how on earth do they look like? Are they like the sirens? Well, something along that line? Anyway, nice plot so far! Can't wait to see how it continues!:)
Bashirisuku chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
damn it Hazel! Except it already!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »