Reviews for The Given Circumstances
mandorakat chapter 8 . 7/16
I liked the story a lot but I really don't understand the M rating? they barely even kissed. it was well written tho.
GillianLSteele chapter 8 . 5/4
I like the story, but the ending is too rushed for me!
I have read many Fremione and I have to say this is my favorite. The fluff is JUST RIGHT, realistic, and so descriptive I feel like I'm her, feeling everything she's feeling!
I love the idea of them falling in love by chance - they just needed that extra push! And how he kissed her cheek and ran off - then his mother sensed it all - BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN! IT MAKES ME BLUSH! :D
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
Good work!
BeckaR chapter 8 . 2/14/2015
Awesome story
MysteriousSnape chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Man, I really liked the first half of this chapter, and then you had to switch from third person/past tense to first person/present tense! I took a quick look at chapter 2, and it seems you stuck with that choice. You have a great start here, but unfortunately I can't read any further. First person puts me off a little, present tense drives me up a wall!
Vyren Rolar chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
Yes. Good job. I've sort of become addicted to fremione marriage law fics.
Dane chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
I LOVE the fact you choose Denmark! :D
11h05 chapter 8 . 5/6/2014
Despite the hushed end, this is really good. I love the way they fall in love. It's quick, but it feels natural. And marriage law is just a classic, right? :3
just jess16 chapter 8 . 4/16/2014
Loved the story but i was wondering why the rating is so high, from what ive read this should be a T?
Kim chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
That was so sweet, and without being boring. Great job!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
This was really great, nice work! :)
bookwormie4ever chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
poor poor ginnie
Venetiangrl92 chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
Great chapter! So can't wait for the next chapter! Xoxo
Guest chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
i like it a lot im keening to know who this death eater is