Reviews for The Given Circumstances
just jess16 chapter 8 . 9h ago
Loved the story but i was wondering why the rating is so high, from what ive read this should be a T?
Kim chapter 8 . 2/8
That was so sweet, and without being boring. Great job!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 8 . 1/24
This was really great, nice work! :)
bookwormie4ever chapter 2 . 1/24
poor poor ginnie
Venetiangrl92 chapter 8 . 1/19
Great chapter! So can't wait for the next chapter! Xoxo
i like it a lot im keening to know who this death eater is
Sydrianfan4ever chapter 7 . 1/2
This was good. I was glad to see that you didn't make Ron be a jerk here. I also liked how you made Angelina be nice to Hermione as well instead of being a you-know-what. I can't wait for more!
Sydrianfan4ever chapter 6 . 1/2
Aww, I loved how this chapter ended up. There were a few spelling errors, but I still enjoyed this.
Sydrianfan4ever chapter 5 . 1/2
I'm sorry I got behind on reading. I saw the alerts on my phone, but I must've been busy when I got them. Anyway, I liked this chapter! I liked how you had more Fremione moments here! Can't wait for more.
Venetiangrl92 chapter 7 . 1/2
Great chapter! So can't wait for the next chapter! Xoxo
punkyredhead chapter 7 . 1/2
Good chapter, I love that they were able to calm Ron down. He needs to chill out. Fred and Hermione are good for each other. I worry though with the people following them. I like that she went to Fred for comfort, it was nice to know, although she can protect herself she is able to admit she needs someone as well. Keep up the great work.
Fawkes'Fire7 chapter 6 . 1/2
AND THEN WHAT HAPPENS!? Argh, cliffhangers :S Love, Love, LOVE the story by the way!
Venetiangrl92 chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
Oh boy, but I love this story! So can't wait for the next chapter! Also Happy New Year! xoxo
punkyredhead chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
I love it. They are good for each other, really good. Although it will be interesting to see how Ron deals with th new information on Fred and Hermione being together. Keep up the great work.
annewed chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
I'm really quite enjoying this. Nicely rounded characters, true in nature. Good plot, moving at a decent pace. Really nicely done. To be honest, I generally don't read first person stories, I don't care for them. I especially dislike when the POV changes between characters - I generally feel like there are pros and cons to point of view and that the author should work within the limitations of them and choose accordingly. However, your story is so well-conceived and executed that I kept reading and was grateful that I did.

Excellent work, keep it up. And don't let the A-levels get you down, eh?