Reviews for Drinking and Smoking and Making Merry
emishuperloka chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I felt drunked reading your fic. I love this sensation absolute fantastic sorry for my poor english XoXo
Tanja88 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Very sweet! Hope you'll write an additional chapter!

Take care,
Tanja
BluStrawberri chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I love how you write Sherlock, with his inner struggles and his thoughts. I can definitely see the character coming to life in your stories. Poor Sherlock and his loneliness. Perfect.
olinda mendes chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Very good! loved it
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Having John coax Sherlock finally to dance so he could show him off and subtly arouse that longing that was simmering just under the surface, brilliant! Daring him to trust where he was leading him to go. Loved every word.
Calatia chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Well, you certainly DO know what you are doing! Great piece, well paced and such an eye for the details.
And very hot ending, if I may say so ;-)
theclarinetchica chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Oh my god. This was brilliant. Any chance for a sequel? I seriously can't even... with how much I love this story.
qnadia7 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
You have set my expectations for upcoming seasons ridiculously high. Thank you.
beemoh chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I loved this, your stories are always fantastic!
patemalah21 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Oooo Mrs. N! This was lovely. I even forgive you for marrying Molly off so casually. Great story! :D
rosieiswatching chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
You're my friend/ That's not enough.
Nice attention to detail. Your timing is excellent. The whole piece builds really well. Then, ahem, yes. Gorgeous conclusion. *Blushes*
MapleleafCameo chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I love the pining & the doubt & the astonishing wonder!
Lovely story:)
June chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Beautiful!

I wish there was more!
mrspencil chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
A fascinating progression from doubt and speculation.

Vivid writing:-)

Mrs P:-)
librarywitch chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Oh boy! You have to love wedding parties. The darnedest things happen. Some of it is not so good, but sometimes miracles happen. Well done.