Reviews for Volatile
Cool
anneryn7 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Love this!
Nkhen chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I didn't expect the was good - all of it! - but I enjoyed their snippets of interaction and effortless understanding of one another.

Thoroughly enjoyed that. Yey :-)
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Hot damn:)
SteVie'SGirL chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Very sexy and intense.
Therm33 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Omg this was great ! Fantastic ! If we could only find a way to make Bonnie joins Tyler in nola so they can plan on killing everyone together (and have crazy sex while doing it). lol okay I'll stop. But hum yes, Tonnie is really growing on me, thanks to you and romeosareveryundependable. Ah all the wasted potential. They would have been epic.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
This was good. Sexy. I like the pace. And the dialogue!
there are only two errors that I can remember. Tyler saying 'I am to please' and Bonnie using 'wood' instead of 'would' when she approaches Tyler that first time under the bleachers.
All in all, I really enjoyed this
Tonyahuqt03 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
There needs to be more Tyler & Bonnie stories. Thanks for this. It was really good.
charrrmed chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
HOT DAMN, YES GAWD! This is everything I wanted!

Why, why, why did they drop Bonnie's emotions affecting her powers? You know we still kind of don't know why she went into a straight TRANCE during that car wash? They never explained it and never went back to it. It came up again in season 4 when she was crack-a-lackin' Shane's bones in the interrogation room, but they credited that to "Expression." Rme. But since Bonnie's magic is, in a way, a live thing that can "push back," it makes SENSE that it would express herself through her emotions, especially when she was new. That's what they should've done all along instead of creating "Expression." As a matter of fact, it is STILL my head!canon for why Bonnie came back so strong after Sheila died. Her anger/grief/sadness/fear all rolled together to give her a power surge. What SHOULD'VE happened was that once she started to move on from Sheila's passing, the power surge would lower and she'd go back to newbie levels. That would've still worked with her motivation in season 2: wanting to get more power so that she's not the least capable player in the field.

So I LOVED what you did here, with Bonnie's emotions affecting her powers. In contrast, tho, it's Tyler's POWERS, what he is, that's affecting HIS emotions. I love that! It's the wolf; it's the moon; but for Bonnie it's the stuff she's learned. She has a new way to express herself, as opposed to Ty who has to learn how to express himself without creating trouble (I mean it's kind of the same for Bon, but I hope you're getting my meaning). I love that you said for Bon it's an out of body experience, but she doesn't see it happening. YES! Because she's not driven purely by her magic. She has to feel something, has to react, before the magic can manifest. Whereas Ty can see it happening, because he's got that whole transformation aspect to his powers. Love it!

I LOVE THE GOLDEN EYES! I live for the gold eyes tho: when he's angry; when he's having sex; when he's horny. Just yes.

Tikki, my love.

The sex. Yeeeesss. I love the needle metaphor. Loved how angry, fast, and desperate it was. Love that they connected on a visual level, with them looking at each other while doing it. Love that they couldn't even properly kiss at one point, it was just mouths open against each other. I also love that it was straight fucking, needing to work off their anger. Can't go around setting things and people on fire or punching and head-butting people. So fuck it out! Lol!

I love that the vase broke! I'm all about magical shinanigans while Bon's having sex, lol. I also love that they laughed, and the visual of Tyler saying Bonnie's name in her ear with every thrust of his hips is HOT!

"She wants to scratch him and bite him and claim him, possess him and she knows he would let her." YES! I love this because of the obvious (it's hot), but also because it's a subversion (your fave word! :P) because you'd expect Tyler to think that (nothing wrong with him thinking it, because with these two it would still be hot) what with werewolf imprinting and stuff, but Bonnie's the one who wants it (the hotness in Tyler wanting it would come from the fact that Bonnie's not someone you imagined being tamed and claimed like that. She's so powerful and always in control and so RELIED UPON; it wouldn't happen easily. Or often).

I love the whole thing.
Munchie16 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
This is a great os of Tonnie. It drew a nice comparison between them and how it push them beyond their set of control. I really liked the Bonnie part. Their this great sense how much she lost her 'purity' to her heritage and how she lost and gain something at the same time. Great work as always.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Fantastic. SO HOT! pls I need more!
Nlc chapter 1 . 11/17/2013