Reviews for There Is No Happy Ending
Neo Namco chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I hope you know this is a great story, despite the tragedy. I remember the first time i read this on the pokemon tower, it made me cry alot, more than any other story in fact. you probably wont recieve this review since you obviously haven't been on this site in years...? but people show know how great a fic this is
anabell chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
this was a very good story, it made me cry too, But I liked reading it, for me the ending was ok, it wasn't sad and it wasn't realy a happy ending, for me a happy ending would be Misty recovering, and her and ash living happly ever after.
aurorasmist chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
wah! this was a sad story! i love it! great job.
Ellie chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
That is the most depressing story I have ever read. But it was also well-written. It made me cry, but I still want you to write more! I'm such a masochist...
misty's double chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
Good story, but AARRGH! Too depressing! Need chocolate fix...

*Ahem* It wasn't too depressing, just a very swift change in your writing style...
32-bit Mandarin Orange chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
ooooh! I liked it! It was so emotional, so sad...I love stories that make me sad...and this one did...you should definately keep writing!
Warlordess chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
I didn't read it on this site, but I did on The Pokemon Tower site. I love it so much but I couldn't store it in my fav's section. So I'm reviewing hoe great it is by reviews and putting the story in my Favorite Stories list.

You have a lot of great ideas. We all know that life isn't all flowers and butterflies. I love this so much, it has great detail.

I hope that you write more soon, 'cause I'll be looking!

* Ash and Misty 4eva! *
Joy-girl 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
Definently wasn't a HAPPY ending, a least Misty seems well, hjappy, in her own way, a tad gruesome, but still VERY well written. *mumbles something about stupid males*
Kitzophrenic chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
Life doesn't usually have that many perfect happy endings, and your story portrayed it beautifully. Well, as beautiful as tragedy can be anyway... _ Nicely done, I like fics that make you think.
Fletset chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
Sad...Though it wasn't the way I thought it would be. I though that Ash would die ;. It was very good! I liked the POV it was written in, but I think it would have been better if you didn't say who told the story.
Virgo Writer chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
I know exactly what you mean. That was so sad i was crying by the end despite the semihappy ending. I don't know how you could stand writing that.

Great Story.
Marlex chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
That was incredibly sad. So many things went wrong, but you wrote it in such a way that it was believable and not a series of misfortunes for the sake of more tradegy. That realism made it all the more sad. But you did add that small light of hope at the end, and surrounded by such sorrow as it was, it shown brighter for it. Very well written story, from an intertesting point of view and in a nice style.
Ick chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
Misty ruined Ash's life. how cruel :(
Dragoness chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
That was...Man...No, I can't say that was really a happy ending... :/ Geeez...Wah! :( I um really liked that fic it was all...sad...wah...Er, that wasn't the brightest answer, but it's true..Reading all wide-eyed and stuff...worried about the ending...hm...Yeah...Tat's all.. *_*;;;
tmp chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
Waaaa! That was sooo sad. That was sooo sad. I had to hold myself from crying since I'm reading this around alot of people so I got to make this review short but of course this story deserves I very long review. It was beautiful simply beautiful. I loved it but it was soo freaking sad that Misty can' remember Ash or doesn't want to. That was sweet that Ash said he only felt happy as a child and his happiness left him a long time ago. Oh man that was sad but I have to say I don't find the ending unhappy. No, actually that's good I don't like AAMRN that end unhappily. I thought the ending was sweet yet sad but not unhappy. I find that this story has a potientional of becoming more and maybe turn into a happy ending. I thought the ending with Ash going to visit Misty every weekend and seeing Misty smile when Ash holds her hand that she's begining to forgive Ash. I thought the ending was sweet it may not have ended with Ash and Misty literally geting together like some of your other fics but I thought it was a nice change of pace and very very very sweet. Wonderful and simply beautiful but not unhappy which is a good thing . So I lied this review wasn't short but who cares I had a lot to write.