Reviews for Dark Prince
darryschaos chapter 19 . 5/11
well well well , I suppose thanks is in order the first year made me giggle like a mad man and I love the characters blaise simply has my heart
Aspatat chapter 1 . 5/4
I think this is one of my top dark!Harry fics
They are only 12 years old! No pairings, that's just gross! I know they seem more mature, being on the Dark Side and all that, but they are still kids and are just preteens!
THE VOICE IS DUMBDORE
di immortales
Seud chapter 11 . 3/17
“Screw fathers orders! I’ll show them exactly how powerful I am! I will do this by turning this match stick into a needle! Bow before my greatness!”
Seud chapter 7 . 3/17
Dark side. What is this? Star Wars? Jesus.
N chapter 9 . 3/5
Really? Raised by Voldemort himself but is nice to mudbloods? I can’t bring myself to read another chapter due to this stupid decision
Luna! But... seriously bad Xenophilus and Pandora? I loved Luna's dad even though he had a minor role. :(
It's like you couldn't decide if Hary was smart or stupid. It was incredibly jarring to see him switch on a dime like that.
N chapter 13 . 1/23
It’s interesting but a dark lord and someone raised by Voldemort wouldn’t stand for a mudblood friend nor would they put friendship before anything else it’s so stupid
Alex chapter 1 . 1/12
Be stupid, be stupid, I've been waiting too long, I'm going crazy.
Meep chapter 16 . 1/4
Don’t know if you will see this but this story is the best read 16 chapters in 1 day can’t wait to read the others
Guest chapter 8 . 10/30/2020
Did you purposefully finish the Spell with 'Doloris'? As in Umbitch?
Dhaniel Grayson chapter 25 . 10/5/2020
Pleaseeee give me some of Hadrian kicking Alexander's ass agaiinnn... Well it'll be too late though... But can I ask something? Maybe.. You can wrote some Harry Potter fanfiction (bxb genres...) Harry with Draco or we can call it Drarry... Please?
1,091 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »