Reviews for Ride or Die Remember?
Mialovesyou chapter 7 . 2/22
OMG! I'm so begging you to update this! Plz, plz, plz! I can't wait for more!
Flowerchild23 chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
Holy cow! More Please!
Girlz-Rule chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
OMG PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! This is so good! I have to know how it ends and what Dom does and how he gets her out of there! IS HAYDEE HIS OR CARTER'S?!
jmarie chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I hope you update this story soon! Tell us how Letty ended up with Carter, why she's taking all this abuse from him, and what happens between her and Dom! Please keep going with this story!
jmarie chapter 8 . 6/25/2014
Very compelling storyline. Can't wait to see how it all plays out!
Karikocha chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
Not everyone will like your work, they can always move on to the next. Hope you keep on with how you envision your story, because it's yours and no one else's, no one should dictate your writing but you.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
I wish Letty would realize that she has more options than just Carter or Dom.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
Does your Dom *really* not think that he did anything wrong? I get that he feels justified in leaving her but the way he left her with no explanation was, at minimum, disrespectful and unfair to her.

Seriously? Not even a little?! I mean a guy who stands up his girlfriend on a date would expect to be in the doghouse if he didn't call, even if he had a good reason. This was waay worse! If you are following the movie, he left her in the middle of the night, after not saying goodbye, and after promising they would be together ("Ride or Die" right?). He didn't leave a note explaining anything. He left her the cross he was supposed to wear forever.

I absolutely agree that self awareness and personal growth are not things that happen overnight! But Dom has had more than three years. Has he *really* not learned anything in that time?

I trust you are going somewhere great in this story! I will try to be patient but it is hard to watch Dom acting the same chapter after chapter. I hope this personal insight comes soon...and I hope it is worth the wait!

:-)

Ps. "From his point of view, it looks like Letty had just up and left with no explanation which Dom regards as a big betrayal." So...is Dom not able to put himself in Letty's shoes? You could just as easily have written "From her point of view, it looks like Dom had just up and left with no explanation which Letty regards as a big betrayal." Right?

My snarky inner self hopes that Letty tells Dom that she stayed away from him for his protection! I hope he gets a taste if his own medicine. Ha!
(I am a bad bad girl for thinking these things... ;-)

Can't wait to see more growth from Dom and more strength from Letty!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
Do what you want with Dom but please show us a stronger Letty! It is heartbreaking to see the strong tough intelligent and beautiful woman from the movies acting so weak. If Letty won't save herself for her own good, maybe she should save herself for Haydee's good (particularly if Haydee isn't even Carter's daughter!). In real life many many women who will not leave their abusers for themselves will leave them for their children!

I still can't figure out why Letty didn't rip Carter's balls off the first time he hit her! He must be holding something over her head!

Id love to see Letty save herself somewhat instead of going from being reliant on Carter to being reliant on Dom. she should prove to herself that she can take care of herself and THEN get back together with Dom. He could woo her as an equal!

I would just like to see one part in this story where Letty is in control rather than the puppet of carter or Dom.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
Ok. So the kid may be Dom's kid. I get that. I just hope that Dom and Letty work out their problems and reunite BEFORE he finds out Haydee is his. Otherwise, the questione of whether they got back together "for their child" rather than because they truly love each other will always hang over their relationship.

I agree with MrsLeticiaToretto that they should rekindle their relationship slowly not rush into it. They barely know each other now. The people they have become and what they have gone through when they were apart. Let them explore that!
Ray Ray 39208 chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
I really love this story,and I didn't see anything wrong with it! But I thank you for taking time out to explain everything. Although I was disappointed to see it wasn't an update,but I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
Sounds like Dom is coming across as too pushy or reckless to some readers. If that is the way you want him to be-great! If not, then ask yourself why that's how he's coming across.

Part of the joy (and pain) of writing is improving through feedback (both positive and negative).

Nonspecific reviews of "this is great" are fine but it's also nice to hear WHY certain parts are great, well written, etc. Likewise with negative feedback. I just wish people would remember to be polite and constructive with their comments.

Also remember that abuse and neglect are touchy subjects. I suspect some of your readers are reacting so strongly to Dom and Letty is because they themselves may have been in or seen an abusive or neglectful relationship and are projecting their real life experiences into your story.

Don't let it get you down! Keep writing! For yourself and for your fans! :-)
Guest chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
When you get mixed feedback you should ask yourself if your story and characters are being perceived the way you want them to be perceived. The mark of a good writer is if they get their point across. (I was going to say the mark of a good writer is writing believable characters but a lot of great characters are not really believable. )

Sounds like some readers think Dom is coming across as too
Now, if readers are
Guest chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
There's nothing wrong with the story ..there's a lot of history so things would progress faster btw letty and it up the way u have been I can't wait to c what happens next
krisle chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
i love this story, and i think you are doing to great job at writting it. i cant wait for the next chapter.