Reviews for Vapors
Visual Bliss chapter 46 . 4h
You know obito was never hostile towards kakashi as you are making him out to be unless this is an au because I certainly remember the details manga with obito mentioning to kakashi that he knows he didn't intentionally kill rin but more so explained that the mist were using her to transport the sanbi to konoha so it could attack them but rin realized what they did to her and used kakashi to commit suicide
Visual Bliss chapter 14 . 9h
"Am I cursed?" Nah you are just retarded if you would just start actually teaching them situations like this would be less likely to happen :0 seriously kakashi didn't teach them anything at all hell by the time shippuden rolls around jiraiya only taught naruto how undo genjutsu and make his rasegan bigger but nothing else ...it's almost as though everyone's growth on team 7 that isn't sasuke are being intentionally stunted
Visual Bliss chapter 7 . 22h
Doesn't look to be going anywhere she doesn't know shit too bad she isn't sasuke if she was kakashi would actually put some effort into teaching her
Visual Bliss chapter 1 . 23h
So hiruzen getting his backbone when he really doesn't need it? Well that isn't anything new lol but he'll bend once it's danzo speaking to him... He always does
Okay I’m the kitty reviewer, I got confirmation of kitty the next chapter and was overjoyed and then kitty disappeared so there’s that. But there’s also the problem of this ending. :) I am too emotional.
I miss kitty :( where did that stupid little street cat go?
yochan123 chapter 24 . 4/18
honestly amazing story. sakura by all means should have just died during wave. like it's sheer plot armor that team 7 minus naruto WAS NOT wiped out during the haku and zabuza fight. they were so outclasses and even kakashi got so nerfed it's not even funny.

ignore the idiots who made bad reviews below
Emi2468 chapter 78 . 4/1
Imagine using this arc to make changes to the future? Past? Present?... Anyhow change the status quo. yea that sounds right. Right?
Emi2468 chapter 32 . 3/30
It just hit me but I think this is one of the first fics that show this super human are that, human. Imean they make mistakes stupid choices and they change and grow not only the main character(s). Not only that they get sick not only when the plot demands so it makes sense that Sasuke kills Itachi. It is done to show that this characters are human not some perfect superhero that the most mind problems that have is having their morals questioned.
Sorry for the indirect bashing but that gets really old really fast when you already noticed it once.
Soft Scratch chapter 14 . 2/22
Okay, this is dumb. First you completely fuck up the Haku and Zabuza fight, one of the most important fights in Naruto, but then you straight up kill Sakura, a character with great potential that was wasted in canon, and then you skip even MORE important parts like Neji vs Hinata? I bet you’re gonna try and replace Sakura with Karin, aren’t you? This is ridiculous. So much potential in this story, thrown away... I don’t understand how so many like this kind of stuff. Even Naruto Shippuden was better than this.
Soft Scratch chapter 11 . 2/22
Really? Sorry, but I have a hard time believing they would defeat Haku so easily.
Soft Scratch chapter 9 . 2/22
Omfg I’m dying XD that end with Kiba was hilarious! Not to mention i can totally see Kiba thinking that. Also, I really hope Aiko only changed Sakura’s method of chasing Sasuke, so that she can still get good character development. For some reason, lots of stories can’t quite get her just right.
Soft Scratch chapter 8 . 2/22
I think, it’s important to understand that the ending of life itself isn’t wrong, it’s the circumstances behind it that matters. In nature, creatures die all the time. It’s a part of the cycle of life.

What makes killing wrong, is whether or not it is necessary. If a person is going to do unspeakable things to you, are you going to lie down and take it? No. You resist. Sadly, in this world, killing is necessary far more often than it’s not. Rather than make a world where nobody dies, it’s better to make a world where killing is far less necessary.

So what do we do when two people need to kill each other? When there is no choice because the alternative is death or worse? That’s the tragedy of conflict. It’s not the same as murder.

Killing for evil intent... THAT is what we call murder.

Damn when did I become such a philosopher? Why am I even writing this here? Oh well.
Soft Scratch chapter 4 . 2/22