Reviews for Vapors
jon reeve chapter 78 . 12m
"... where Aiko verbally acknowledges Minato..."
/Whatever, the scene was cute and in character, as far as I'm concerned.
jon reeve chapter 53 . 3/23
"... parrying an oversized sword with the ice cream spoon he'd been using... "
/lol, go Naruto!
jon reeve chapter 52 . 3/23
Love the omakes.
jon reeve chapter 51 . 3/23
lol, nice omake. I really want those plagiarized works to be published now.
jon reeve chapter 40 . 3/22
There's also fanart done by kiwi-mist on dA that I happened to find while looking for the ones posted on your profile.
jon reeve chapter 35 . 3/22
It's a little heart-breaking, because in canon we learn that he really does care for his eldest daughter and Hanabi apparently adores her. It's only a little heart-breaking because he still comes off as a shitty father, even though he was trying work within the limits of the clan. Not sure if you're are going to bring Hanabi into the fold, but a part of me likes her, and a part of me is stuck on her shitty characterization for most of the series. I guess I 'll find out. I'm glad she got to give a 'fuck you' to the clan, though.
jon reeve chapter 30 . 3/22
Your last paragraphs have been really good lately.
jon reeve chapter 29 . 3/22
I liked the last paragraph. Temari is cute... all the characters are cute(in behavior).
jon reeve chapter 27 . 3/22
I guess all omake don't have yo occur outside of canon. Not all writers use them that way.
jon reeve chapter 26 . 3/22
Seems like the last part of the omake could have happened after Tsu-chan told him the news. Aiko then calmed him down, and they had the conversation about kenjutsu,, etc.
jon reeve chapter 23 . 3/21
Hinata's so cute. Too bad about the seal. Course, with three Uzumakis, that might not last long.
Axel Fones chapter 4 . 3/19
Reading this for the second time and Aiko accidentally killing Tora still makes me laugh XD
jon reeve chapter 9 . 3/19
/Yeah, that switch up was mean! I was wondering if I had missed a chapter.

/Yay, for Shino get a little attention in the omake. He deserves something after Timeskip!Naruto forgot all about him.

/No Kiba, bad dog-ninja. Where'd I put my spray bottle?
jon reeve chapter 7 . 3/19
/Loved the snark in this chapter. It really had me cracking up.
jon reeve chapter 4 . 3/19
lol, best insert to have done away w/ Tora.
4,977 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »