Reviews for Vapors
MovieLover2019 chapter 102 . 7/15
I just spend three days reading this and I absolutely love this story!
iSaint chapter 54 . 7/13
Hello!

I know you completed this forever ago, but I wanted to touch on two things!
1. This is my second time reading this entire story because I adore it. I love it. Its fucking great.

2. The Tenten thing has always bothered me. And I think I figured out why. It is not because that it doesn't make sense. I think the story and everything has good reasons for everything that happens regarding Aiko and Tenten's relationship. However, I think it suffers or at least it bothers me because of the meta-narrative.
I think Im using meta correctly here.
Why I say it bothers me meta-narratively, is because this is the only romantic relationship in the last 54 chapters where we see real physical contact and sexual experiences. It stands out because of that, and yet, in many ways it is less impactful to Aiko or Tenten than most chapters with fights, even though there are lots and lots of fights. Obviously, this is based on a shounen manga, and so it would make a lot of sense for there to be a lot of fights, but I hope you can see my point?

The idea is that if you have something in your story that stands outside the normal things happening in a story, and I would say that Aiko and Tenten's sexual and romantic relationship counts as something "outside", then because it is "unique" it should have a "unique" impact or a more significant impact.

I hope for two things from this review. 1. That you find my feedback, at the very least, a little interesting and 2. that you remember my very first list, where I said I really fucking love this story.

Also, I realize you have been done with this story for a really long time, and you might not be even thinking of it, so feel free to ignore this if you don't care.

Thanks!
ian
jesusspace chapter 23 . 6/30
It's weird reading through old fanfiction finished before the canon series ended, because there are all these strange canon-breaking inaccuracies that aren't at all the fault of the author.
jesusspace chapter 4 . 6/29
Chapter 4 was great. I laughed when she suddenly went Dexter on us.
revinzy chapter 14 . 6/28
what the hell. can't believe you make her die.
its a brave move, i'd say, character death, that is.
well, with those fucked up different things from canon, this got more interesting now
revinzy chapter 1 . 6/28
well, a yamanaka shouldve just see mikoto's mind to prove that shes innocent. and that would give the hokage and everyone to know who the culprit is. surely a hokage have considered this? hhhhh i hate it.
Silly Thoughts chapter 7 . 6/11
I can't quite see water element being that rare seeing as they were best friends with the village of "whirlpool" the water swirl entering their insignia. The whole Senju being a waterearth family that had the second hokage their lead educator being a sole Water element basing his techniques for the main syslabus of there education. With the forest biome they live in lightning sounds more believable to be rare seeing as an element for the nature of the people to have less connection with.
apeljohn chapter 102 . 6/2
Welp, that was a top tier fanfic right there. Gonna go read the sequel now.
LaylaSaffron chapter 66 . 5/21
Oh dear, I really do not like Danzo
LaylaSaffron chapter 63 . 5/21
Oh my goodness, Aiko!
LaylaSaffron chapter 43 . 5/20
Well, he is rather pretty.
LaylaSaffron chapter 38 . 5/20
Poor Tsunade hahaha
LaylaSaffron chapter 31 . 5/19
Lol
LaylaSaffron chapter 30 . 5/19
Oh my Gooodness! Jiraiya-Chan hahahaha
LaylaSaffron chapter 25 . 5/19
It miiiiiiight be a good idea to tell the kids who their parents are. It might be. Just a little.
5,085 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »