Reviews for Vapors
I've reread this series a few times, but I always end up coming back to it after a while. I LOVE Aiko, like. Her character is just so good. The way you build characters all together is brilliant, I'm utterly in love with the way your characters have blossomed into their own multifaceted characters despite being different from cannon. (I love sassy medical Sasuke, like. Gosh) I'm off to read Clarity, thank you for all the time and love you've put into this series.
stabertiger chapter 102 . 2/18
Absolutely amazing twist.
tronax22 chapter 102 . 2/15
"I can explode him with single touch that requires less than a thought, or could go for long and not guaranteed technique of piercing blow that also requires being closer to him. Oh, damn. It wouldn't do any good to end it quickly or easily. After all, this must be a dramatic fight and he should give a speech or two and kill some of my friends first."

It's always so pathetic when authors try to make their heroes act stupidly beyond measure "for the better of the plot"...
Wjl chapter 103 . 2/15
Sweet, I'm off to read the uncensored story at Ao3, thank you.
Wjl chapter 70 . 2/15
Awww so cute!
Wjl chapter 59 . 2/14
Loved this so much! That Daphne comparison made me crack up and then I laughed so much my belly hurt reading Aiko's reactions and response to her rescue team, great timing by the way! _
Wjl chapter 46 . 2/14
Freaking amazing, I love all these twists and turns, Tsunade's reaction was pure platinum.
Wjl chapter 29 . 2/12
Love how you have expressed Temari, and showing the progression of her relationships with her family, and everyone else..
Wjl chapter 21 . 2/12
Please excuse the swearing but BY KAGUYA'S CURLY SHORT HAIRS! I'm suddenly feeling very anxious for the future of Aiko. Still loving this story.
Wjl chapter 17 . 2/12
I am really enjoying this story, it is the embodiment of plot twists, and a very riveting story. It is refreshing to see a story that feels very natural, and organically twists and turns the emotions for readers of a mind set that a world filled with ninja and political cold war that threatens to erupt if given the right catalyst, could be more SNAFU for any character regardless of mythical "plot armor".
Goose chapter 59 . 2/9
Pbbbth! That sand tracking bit was some well set up comedy gold! Made me crack up at the DMV like a weirdo:)
KillerKog chapter 11 . 2/1
I really wish Haku and Zabuza could have survived. Haku was to good for the ninja world, and Zabuza if convinced, could be good for it as well. At the very least it would be useful for Aiko's continued survival if those two were still around.
FUCK DANZO!
DID HE JUST CALL HER SAKURA?! HE BROUGHT UP PAST TORMENTS WITHOUT HER EVEN REALIZING IT?! DANZO WAS AN IDIOT BEFORE (first ROOT encounter) FUCK HIM I UNDERESTIMATED THAT SON OF A WHORE
laelruin chapter 103 . 1/2
This story was amazing! I seriously laughed through most of it and enjoyed it immensely. I do wish that Aiko had just married Kakashi and had a litter of pups though! If you're feeling in the mood to do a one off I would totally love it!
Sincerely,
L
Guest chapter 55 . 12/16/2017
"Despite her exhaustion, getting to sleep that night was difficult." good line but those who are drop-dead tired from massive physical exertion can fall asleep the second they lay down. (unless one is in a literal war zone)
5,053 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »