Reviews for Vapors
lexus4444 chapter 80 . 9/20
you are not the only one that thought the rasengan was wind natured
It's a demon cat, I'm sure it'll reform
almostNEET chapter 8 . 8/23
she gets her kill and is promptly traumatized. yeah, i can see it. though Kankuro doesn't have red hair though (and no genetics cannot be used to justify that)
almostNEET chapter 3 . 8/23
hmm. and here i thought she would replace Tenten or Lee. though it looks like Kakashi's her teacher.
Noirence chapter 1 . 8/21
the story is fine but honestly it is starting to bore me. there is minimal actions and it seems to skip over a lot of stuff and right into important parts. an example is the trip to the land of waves. they encountered bandits too soon after they left the village. how did aiko become a chunin? what happen to her rivalry with neji? I haven't finish reading this but I'm hoping the plot and storytelling will improve in later chapters.
michibarahona9 chapter 1 . 8/16
This story is way better than DOS SilverQueen's story
Tigaier chapter 40 . 8/14
I know this won't be enough but... THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS FANFIC! ILL DEFINITLY REREAD THIS IN THE FUTURE CUZ ITS WORTH IT! AND THE IDEA WAS AMAZING!...thank you again :)
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 91 . 8/9
Rabbits arent rodents nor is carrots good for them... which makes me think someone somewhere confused them with guinea pigs... but hoo boy am i glad it wasnt guinea pigs.

too close...
CaptainToast321 chapter 88 . 8/6
Now that I think about it, how the hell did Tsunade it recognize Konan.

She knew Jiraiyas student's names AND she knew what teenager Konan looked like.
CaptainToast321 chapter 87 . 8/6
Yeah. She was still passed the idiot ball to a ridiculous degree. None of the points really justify her stupid actions.
CaptainToast321 chapter 79 . 8/6
My god. Why is this arc so long. Filler is terrible.
CaptainToast321 chapter 61 . 8/6
Honestly, the fact she's giving away so much of her money from the books really irritates me.
Bananabella chapter 87 . 8/2
and NO ONE NOTICED THE FUGN HEAVILY PIERCED REDHEAD
welp
fuck me
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 4 . 7/28
oh god this is funny in a horrible way..
sweetandsimple1 chapter 19 . 7/20
I'm still a bit sad that you've killed off Sakura, but I DO love how you've made it so Sasuke gets to apprentice under Tsunade. I adore fics wherein Sasuke stays in Konoha, if they're written well, that is.
5,027 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »