Reviews for Vapors
LopsidedGrinner chapter 8 . 2/18
hey this chapter is fucked
Iamgroot474 chapter 45 . 2/18
You had us in the first half, not gonna lie
TwinTigerLover chapter 8 . 2/7
so chapter 8 has formatting issues. any chance you'll re-upload it?
jericelona chapter 12 . 2/4
...i liked gender bent haku...
jingerr chapter 8 . 1/24
sad face chapter missed up
sidtrix chapter 4 . 1/15
Coitado do Tora 'o'
HSAUASHASUHASUSAHSAUHSA;
geekyrudh chapter 8 . 1/9
Bro wtf is this chapter? I think you have some HTML encoding issues
Lina esrevnI chapter 67 . 1/6
chapter 67 is another chapter that has flawed formatting.
Lina esrevnI chapter 8 . 1/5
so I have no idea if you still have any interest in this story given it's last update date but chapter 8 is completely unreadable due to the formatting.
kenni no. 1 chapter 67 . 1/5
Hey, not sure if it's my browser but this chapter looks weird. I'm seeing code along with the text. You should check it.
Ramen.noeldles chapter 12 . 9/30/2020
So personally I thought this fanfic was well written, and it strayed a lot from canon. Which was good. But I prefer fanfics with less aggression in them ig. Like the 'Sakura' fanfic and how she saved everyone or something like 'Clearing Mist'. I'm gonna have to drop this because it doesn't fit my preferences. Plus I like a lil romance too.
Ramen.noeldles chapter 11 . 9/30/2020
Awww I can't believe u had to kill them. ;(
Aqualisa1995 chapter 30 . 9/28/2020
Beautiful. Good unintentional revenge. Make Jiraiya wallow in it.
SyrinxSilenus chapter 15 . 9/15/2020
I'm dropping this stupid fic. First of all, your oc is nothing but a selfish freak who only cares about herself. She's an idiot who didnt think things through and bypass death like it's an easy thing. Her kniwledge of the show is pretty much became useless, it's as if she hadn't known the plot in the first place. She didn't plan at all and as if she didn't care about the people around her. If she did, she should've help team 7 train since her twin brother is with them. Knowing the plot she should have helped Sakura even in the start of the academy. She could've done a long of things, there's so many options. But she didn't. She's a selfish bitch. One of the worst oc I've ever read. And lasly, I think YOU hated Sakura. You just went off and kill her like she's nothing. A fictional charactsr drawn in paper like how your oc sees the other character. Sakura could've improved with proper guidance, she could do better. But nooo you killed her and replaced her with that bitch Karin! I'm so done with this fic.
KaKashi's Okami chapter 80 . 9/13/2020
What!? The hell I totally missed the first time she made out with sai! What chapter was that? Was it on AO3?
5,390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »