Reviews for Vapors
Fluehatraya chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
Is Tora's death going to be relevant in the future, by any chance?
lightning king chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
I really like this fic. You are doing a great job of exploring Naruto's character, actual ninja politics and world building in a realistic ninja world, and an especially great job of developing Aiko's character. You are even doing a good job with Kakashi. I can't wait until he starts really working with Aiko. The whirlpool ninjutsu sounds interesting. I would like him to also start teaching her sealing. Kakashi has to be at least pretty damn good at sealing to seal away Sasuke's curse seal, so I do want to see him start teaching her that.

I really like how you are being realistic with this fic. Canon has 2-3 years being the minimum from changing from genin to chunin and about 4-6 years to even become a genin. Becoming a jounin takes usually 10 years or more. Canon says that Orochimaru most likely gave Sasuke drugs to put him at a jounin level after 3 years. Thus Aiko's long journey to even become a chunin. I really enjoy it.

Kishi really shot himself in the foot with advancement in skills. I say that because of one thing: speed. Genin definitely couldn't see a jounin when they actually sped up. I also don't think most genin could even see chunin when the chunin used their speed. Yet Naruto goes from not really even being able to follow Lee's movements against Gaara to following Sasuke not two months later when Sasuke's was supposed to be moving as fast as Lee. That didn't make sense. It also didn't make sense when Sasuke literally appeared behind Naruto (post-time skip) and Naruto couldn't even follow his movements. Then Naruto becomes a sage and even out of sage mode he can follow super fast movements. There is no consistency. That is what really ticked me off about Konohamaru defeating one of the Pain's. Pain should have been at such a higher speed that Konohamaru would never have even seen him move.

Please keep up the great work. I really want to see Aiko's journey as a ninja with many, many missions on her record. Another thing Kishi sucks at is giving Naruto missions. Naruto has literally only taken on like 4 or 5 non D-rank missions. Pathetic. I want to see many A, B, C, and even S-rank missions for Aiko. I also want to see her specialize and dominate in some ninjutsu subject. I am not picky about it. I just hope to see her hit S-rank by 16. That gives her 6 years. We saw Neji go from genin to jounin in about 4 years. Aiko can go the same and then hit S-rank after a couple more years. Remember though that Kakashi doesn't even hit S-rank until after the time skip. During the Zabuza fight, Kakashi is only an elite A-rank ninja. Many idiots write him as an S-rank when he isn't. Anyway. Please keep up the great work, and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
A Deathless Song chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
I LOVE this. The plot, the premise, the writing, the realistic characterization. It's just an engrossing, entertaining read, and I can't wait to see how it develops.

And Aiko is just awesome.
kuriboh1233 chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
Neat chapter, I like how Kakashi, instead of having her do her first kill right away, had her watch him get a kill to sort of ease her to it. Probably the smarter ways to make the first kill less traumatizing, besides telling em to get over it your a ninja right after they kill someone.
Ixoria chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
I like this story, it's somehow slightly different to the other SIs but that great. I wonder if your gonna pair Aiko up with anyone... Neji?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
I'd recommend fuinjutsu as a talent for Aiko. Since Aiko's more cerebral, her father specialized in it and it's essentially a lost art with Jiraiya/Kakashi being the only two canon users I know of. I doubt her brother, Naruto, has the control/patience/smarts for it.
Fluehatraya chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
Haha, poor Aiko getting stuck with Kakashi's aimless instructions.
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
Lol, she killed Tora, the demon cat...lmao.! Loved this!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
oh poor tora.
MentallyEatingPastawithItaly chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
Funny! Update soon!
Fluehatraya chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
I like this story, and Tora's death was unexpected and hilarious in that way. I look forward to seeing Aiko's development.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
That "ridiculously girly name" is appropriate. It's fitting and doesn't stand out too much. Though with a brother named fishcake (even if it was in honor of Jiraiya), her name's a little plain. Maybe she's lucky Kushina and Minato didn't name her. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
If Kakashi's not going to be her sensei, maybe Anko. That would be funny.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
Ah, is Aiko being apprenticed? Excellent. Glad you didn't let her beat Neji-there's no way even if she was equally talented she could beat his years of personalized clan training. Love the story.
Nana Loves Greasers chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
I like the character (especially after the batman reference) and I think she's pretty down to earth. That name though. So girly it's annoying. But I'm curious as to what field(s) she'll learn. I honestly think she would be good at fuinnjutsu and taijutsu. Fuinnjutsu because out of all the fields naruto's parents specialized in, that's the only one naruto never tryed out. And fuinnjutsu because in my opinion, it's the easiest one for a writer to mak the character learn with out him/her turning into a Mary Sue.

Sincerely, Ana-San.