Reviews for The Price of an Ally
Vadercat chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Loved the story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Ooh, boy, that's so great!

"Rodney snorted. 'They apparently attended the Ancient's school of how to avoid helping others. Probably got a master's degree in indifference.'"
Mireilles3 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Wow! That was perfect in every possible way :)

Dang, I so miss this show, and your story was so worthy being part of it :) thank you for this trip back to Pegasus!

Keep them coming, please!
faldo chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Just had to thank you for this fic. I used to be an avid reader of all things Atlantis, but I got very down when it stopped being made. Hated Continuum and think they shot themselves in the foot. I have recently begun reading Atlantis once again and remembered you being one of my favourite - never could resist a good whump!
Thanks again for all your stories - and tell me you are writing more - pretty please!
Gatetracker chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I love this story! Funny and true to character. Hope to see more stories...
john'sgirlfriend2date chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
This was great! I hope you explore these people more. I like Lakota and Yuma. Have a happy holiday! Karen
TheLostCity chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Wonderful story with great character interactions as always. Thank you for sharing this with us.
wisconsinrocks chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
So good to see another story from you. I really enjoyed this one, especially the Native American link. Thanks for continuing to write SGA.
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Such a satisfyingly long story to get one's teeth into. All the characters were brilliantly portrayed but I have to say that Rodney was simply perfect.
Elaine chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
another fine story - you seldom disappoint!
JoeyLuv chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Really enjoyed this story and love the way you incorporated the feel of the Native American Indian way of life. As always, love the Sheppard/McKay banter and team friendships.
parisindy chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
OMG i love that you wrote a new story! i have missed them so! as always this is awesome! i hope you write more soon
Sylvery chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Very good job! This would be perfect for another episode, if the creators ever bothered to look on a fanfiction site! I love how you portrayed everyone as they are in the show. Excellent work!
Nesabj chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
What a treat to see a new story by you. It has just the right amount of world building, h/c, and, of course, snark.
I live in a part of the US where cliff dwellings are found. You really nailed the description. Good job all around.
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
lol Rodney is just the way you would expect :) and poor sheppard always able to find trouble but at least they managed to make knew friends huh :)